Run QT apps as a Bypass method... on symbian

navratn123

Hi friends----

Back with Another Tutorial......... :| :|

First of all , everyone know about QT and QT based application.... QT is a simple language like C++ and for run QT apps on our phone we need the QT libraries......... which is 4.7.3 and mobility in s60v5..... and greater for belle... B-)

many of Symbian cool apps run on qt...... but there is a problem -------------

what problem ? this problem is coming in CFW . As now we have fixed qt but some time when we install any QT apps it comes in menu as usually.... :P :P .....

but some time or every time or on some QT apps when we try to run , it's failed to run or click on that apps and nothing Happened....  :eek: :eek: ........

so i come up with an idea .................

one day My good friend Edios gived me a game named Doodle drive........ same goes with me , when i try to run that Apps nothing happened...... :mad:.....

even it is compatible with our cell phone......

then what i did you can understand with these steps------- :)>- steps are really , really easy......... :x

a qt apps has many qml files but there is a file which is the main trigger for this name main.qml .............. just we have to focus that file....... :rolleyes:

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Now step First :------

1. Install that QT apps on your phone which is not running...........

2. Install QML viewer in your phone (download from attachment)

3. Now you have to check the path of that main.qml file in that sis via sis content................

4. now open that file main.qml using QML viewer ............ by following that path in phone.... where main.qml is install

AND it is done........ :yahoo:

Hope it is worked for you.......

Problem in this procedure...........

Every time you have to follow and remember that path which is really s**** .......:P

good tuto :)

thnx.....

+1 for this :D

thank you sir :P

Navaratn, you told me this so early, and we are the only ones who knew this till 1st October. :P

But I wasn't able to find the main.qml file. It is in the private folder or somewhere else? I think you should add that also.

Anyways, +2 for the tuto. :)

Navaratn, you told me this so early, and we are the only ones who knew this till 1st October. :P

But I wasn't able to find the main.qml file. It is in the private folder or somewhere else? I think you should add that also.

Anyways, +2 for the tuto. :)

after all that method is genuine by me.........

yup that was in private in e041 something like that.........

BTW it's Doodle Drive and not Doodle Jump. :P:)

ok will correct it .......... +1 :D

• 2 weeks later...