HOW to share VPN over WIFI for MAC OS X

frriction

Hello friend,

I was looking for a way to share my VPN connection in MAC over wifi.

I have been looking for all over the internet for this to work.

I am connect to VPN using ETHERNET and sharing my VPN over wifi with my other devices by following below steps.

NOTE that this is ad-hoc connection so IF your device does not support ad-hoc connection than these guide will not work for you. As far as I know none of the Android device supports ad-hoc connection natively.

What you need..

1. MAC connected to internet using ETHERNET

2. Viscosity  ( to connect VPN )

3. Waterroof

http://www.hanynet.com/waterroof/

now just follow below step by step guide

Posted Image

[img width=483 height=420] 2qs2zd3.png

[img width=484 height=420] p52z9.png

[img width=484 height=420] 2h6epp0.png

[img width=770 height=179] k3p4t3.png

[img width=683 height=420] 16iion.png

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Thats it now connect your devices to wifi network created in second image, and make changes in TCP/IP as shown below for Iphone and windows XP

[img width=280 height=420] 2lvnvv5.png

for windows find the appropriate network adapter from network settings and do the TCP/IP changes as below.

[img width=343 height=420] 1zez5na.png

[img width=371 height=420] x8v0p.png

NOTE- YOU CAN SEE FROM ABOVE IMAGES THAT I HAVE ENTERD THE SAME IP TWICE SO IT CREATED THE CONFLIT IN IP RESOLUTION SO YOU MUST  USE DIFFERENT IP IN DIFFERENT DEVICES, IE BY CHANGING LAST TWO DIGIT FORM 11 TO SOMETHING ELSE.

special thanks to

James

dsnetter

rinku

• 4 weeks later...

Not each VPN supplier offers services for a mackintosh software system. This can be why you've got to pay lots of your time observing every VPN. You will notice an honest VPN supplier, however if it doesn't provide a association to mackintosh package, then it's useless. The software system is simply totally different than the favored Windows package and needs to be connected otherwise to the VPN. Obtaining a Mac VPN can secure any of your net traffic and still give you all the services you'd get with the other laptop operational systems, however is ready up otherwise. This can be why finding the right VPN is such a challenge.