[Project] To Find Logic/ Principal behind Highly Compressing Files..........

pavan061994

Posted Image

This is Official Project Initiated by Team PhoeniX.....

Aim: To Find logic /Principal Behind Highly Compressed Files......

Like:

Win 7 10 MB= 3.6 GB

GTA IV : 8 MB=6.36 GB

Mafia 2: 3.7 KB=4.36 GB

Unzix Win

I know that some files are fake....but Our Aim is that How they Put GB in MB or GB in Kb....???

I need,

Good Hex Editor.. Who is good at hex

Peoples having Good Pc.... like i3,i5 Powered by Intel....

Good People Finder.... For Finding and mailing who Made this Archieves.....

ThX,

Pavan061994.

so u finally take my suggestion.............. i know that the logic behind it ;-) it is all based in hex data and binaries data conversion......... in simple language......... a archiver convert that file in his hex format and a good  hex can codding contain more data in in some line..... As a Ex.    if we create a code 1=I ,2=Love ,3=u............. we fixed that code and only we can decode this........(like some archive can't be opened by another)........  so original line is "I Love U" it take space of  7 (Including space between words) but if we convert it to our code it will be only only 3, 123........ note in code i also added the space .............. so we can see we save 4 out of 7 space we can save more means 6 out of 7 can save if we use 1=I love U......... thats it........ and that is the secret of coding or compression method they will never revealed that secret of compassion hex code...... well i am not very good at hex editing but can try to decode it and i good in finding people as u know in N97 SFR project....... but as i say they never revealed their compression secret better to us some open source Compression Method like Lzma , Lzma2 Bzip and Bzip2......

ThX navratn.... Got some Ideas..

btw.... is anyone who knows Editing COREs of our CFW??

There is nothing in CORE.... but itz Size is 30.8 MB.... and It doesn't hold any capacity.... ... I  dont know much.... But People Like Vic, may help us....

so u want to know after removing all files from core why it is 30.8 mb if yes than i know.........

Ya... And I think its like...

A  big file Archieve contains All IMP files ..packed in RAR..and again... Itz Packed in Another archieve....where  Size is changed...

ans of core......... Core contain a Rom file u can extract the rom image using........Nokia firmware editor Different version use in repartioned core .......... it extracted rom.IMG which size is only 30 MB.........

Ans about archiver as i said ............ The compression Method is set on the Code value of the Codeing Method.............. today i compressed a 4 gb File in 2 KB..................  it is also dpent on the value of compressed file................... some file u can't be compressed.................. bcz they file containes the Laggy value of Hex................. difficult to understand................ in other lang............ u can convert in to code but it is still in use by hex and hex value is fixed form computer organization ...............

as a ex.............

file.bin Size 1 GB............ I compresed it via winrar at best method result 700 MB................ Compressed it via 7Zip.............. result 400 MB.....................

now Compresed the File.7z which is already compressed in 7Zip........... try to convert with winrar again...... it gose to small value again.......... 200 mb...........

that means the file.bin contains the code which can't be define as the value direct to winrar as minimum value but the bin.7z can defined the hex value by winrar as minimum value but at a point the value can't be defined........ so it is compressed as same size.................

i know it is difficult to understand............

ans of core......... Core contain a Rom file u can extract the rom image using........Nokia firmware editor Different version use in repartioned core .......... it extracted rom.IMG which size is only 30 MB.........

Ans about archiver as i said ............ The compression Method is set on the Code value of the Codeing Method.............. today i compressed a 4 gb File in 2 KB..................  it is also dpent on the value of compressed file................... some file u can't be compressed.................. bcz they file containes the Laggy value of Hex................. difficult to understand................ in other lang............ u can convert in to code but it is still in use by hex and hex value is fixed form computer organization ...............

as a ex.............

file.bin Size 1 GB............ I compresed it via winrar at best method result 700 MB................ Compressed it via 7Zip.............. result 400 MB.....................

now Compresed the File.7z which is already compressed in 7Zip........... try to convert with winrar again...... it gose to small value again.......... 200 mb...........

that means the file.bin contains the code which can't be define as the value direct to winrar as minimum value but the bin.7z can defined the hex value by winrar as minimum value but at a point the value can't be defined........ so it is compressed as same size.................

i know it is difficult to understand............

Ya... Ok... but There is No ROm in Core as i think...as itz in ROFS2?

and

when I tried to Compress tht Mafia 2 .ZIX file with RAR... it got Compressed of size ... 4 MB... means: 4.65 GB to 4 MB.... means thrz something in tht... file...

Ya... Ok... but There is No ROm in Core as i think...as itz in ROFS2?

and

when I tried to Compress tht Mafia 2 .ZIX file with RAR... it got Compressed of size ... 4 MB... means: 4.65 GB to 4 MB.... means thrz something in tht... file...

i compressed mafia.zix with 7zip as a result of 782 kb than i use winrar that compressed 7z file it covert in 2 kb ...............

that means mafia.zix doesn't defined as minimum value using winrar but 7z file can defined as minumum value............. that's it.....................

i compressed mafia.zix with 7zip as a result of 782 kb than i use winrar that compressed 7z file it covert in 2 kb ...............

that means mafia.zix doesn't defined as minimum value using winrar but 7z file can defined as minumum value............. that's it.....................

I also done tht... same..

means... itz dependent on Files...

I also done tht... same..

means... itz dependent on Files...

no itz depend on Hex coading converter of Archiver ........ That's it......

means As a example............... I LOVE U...........          Win rar had  1= I , 2=Love 3=u  and win rar also contain 72=5.......... but it will not use in that file so win rar will convert that file in 123......  4 space save now use 7zip use to covert I lOVe U it contain 72=I lOVe U... so it covert to 72, 1 space save compare to winra.. now use winrar again to compress that 7z file and in winrar it is already defined 72=5......... so convert that 72 using winrar now it is convert in 5 means more space save....

that's it...........