[Tutorial] Install CM10 Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean ROM for Motorola Defy/Defy+

Die2mrw007

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That auto touch issue might be "when your phone is in charging state and you use your phone"

Do let me know the exact scenario.

Hi,

this auto touch issue is still alive, i can´t use the phone so i ordered a new (used) one. I have to take a try with JB on the 2nd one this weekend.

I will try to describe the problem on the first one (but my english is not very good...):

The phone "touches" accidental anywhere and very often, some apps are started or in menues are items selected and so on. It is very fast by "clicking" around. And it is not connected to USB or to the charger... You can also see the touches if the keyboard is on screen and the letters get touched!

Sometimes there is no activity and then you can´t do anything because the phone is crazy.

Thanks for help.

-Alex

Tried installing the same on my old horse MB525 with Froyo 2.2. But unfortunately I could not do it fully. The JB loaded correctly, really loved the interface. But the problem was. 1. Call was getting hanged, as if I am running some call blocker. 2. Google was not setting up. Google server is busy kind of message. Tried reinstalling few time. Finally went back to CM7 :( Upgraded from 2.2 to 2.3 :)

Hi,

this auto touch issue is still alive, i can´t use the phone so i ordered a new (used) one. I have to take a try with JB on the 2nd one this weekend.

I will try to describe the problem on the first one (but my english is not very good...):

The phone "touches" accidental anywhere and very often, some apps are started or in menues are items selected and so on. It is very fast by "clicking" around. And it is not connected to USB or to the charger... You can also see the touches if the keyboard is on screen and the letters get touched!

Sometimes there is no activity and then you can´t do anything because the phone is crazy.

Thanks for help.

-Alex

you have got a weird problem. Maybe some kind of ghost reside in your phone :troll:

Anyways, did you try installing Stock Motorola 2.3 ROM to the phone? If so, the touch issue still surfaced?

you have got a weird problem. Maybe some kind of ghost reside in your phone :troll:

Anyways, did you try installing Stock Motorola 2.3 ROM to the phone? If so, the touch issue still surfaced?

Hello,

thanks for your info!

No, i don´t have tried the Stock Moto 2.3 ROM. Where can i get it? And flashing it is the same procedure as for rooting the MB526, or?

I will give it a try!

Thanks,

Alex