Nokia Lumia 800 Giveaway - GizmoLord 1st Anniversary Contest #3

Die2mrw007

Procedure to take part in Nokia Lumia 800 GizmoLord Contest #3: 1. Like our Official Facebook Page 2. Follow our Official Twitter Page 3. Make a post here mentioning why you would like to have this most charming smartphone from Nokia. Multiple replies in this thread will disqualify the user from participating in the contest!

Hello, I am a big fan of Nokia lumia series also the fan of (Windows Phone OS Series).. I con't afford such expensive phone in my life.. 1 day in my friends circle, all frnds were having the Tech chat. every one was on Android OS side I was the lonely one from side of WP and lumia 800. so i was badly Lost the Argument war....(as i was alone, I cant forget that day) on that day i promised my frnds i will get this Expensive phone and knock them on my feet . so i hope i win this contest , thanx to GizmoLord and all the members and supporters thank you !! :)

oops i think i am late........ Now i want that Nokia lumia 800 bcz i want it for my experiments and also for creating new tricks...... i want it bcz i like it...... i want it bcz i want it....... but this time i am serious.......... i'll do anything for that amazing cell.......... i am navratn i am legion i do not forget....... (If i lost or win..) I do not forgive.......(If i lost) Expect me...

I am not I really want this phone, but I am sure that I really want support from this forum I am new here but I really like my stay with you guys. Hope this my little stay results into relationship with this forum and all the people who supports this forum. Someday I also can help someone here thats my ultimate wish.

I'd love to get a Nokia Lumia 800, because it's simple, clean and modern. It's Windows Phone. I can spell out a thousand adjectives for it! I admire it since the beginning, partly because of its eloquent design and remaining 'coz of the Modern Windows Phone UI that goes hand in hand with it. It's fast and fluid. It's amazing, it's beautiful and it's Lumia! :D That's enough! :P

LOL. When it was launched then there were no less critics for it. And was so bad at reception by people. Put it in a "Giveaway" and your chance to win. Voila! Now everyone loves it!. Hehe. I see what you did there.! Nevertheless. I'll take my chances too.! but it should go to the deserving people.. and I am surely impressed by the work of entire Team Phoenix!. Best of luck all!

Finally, I decided to post here.  Trying my luck with permutations, combinations to win this masterpiece from nokia :)  Too bad that it won't get wp8 update but nonetheless, it does not take away the credits of existing wp 7.8 smoothness and lagless interface ;) I am definitely looking forward to winning this phone.  :Fingers_crossed: :D