Convert/Play DVD on HTC One V

SunLuntan

What really surprising me in 2012 MWC is that HTC simultaneously revealed three smartphones: HTC One X, HTC One S and HTC One V, that all come with distinctive and thoughtful designs. Which one is your taste? In my view, HTC One V is my preferred choice for an impressive list of features packed including a 3. 7-inch large HD screen with a resolution of 1280-by-720. If you are thinking of watching your favorite DVD movies on HTC One V, there exists a need for you to check following posts to learn how to play DVD on HTC One V  on account of no DVD-ROM involved.

Before I offer the solution to cope with the restriction of video playback on HTC device, let us take a comprehensive overview on HTC One X. Apart from equipped with a 3.7-inch screen of 1280*720 pixels, it is able to support 1080p video playback with flawlessly performance. Furthermore, all outstanding capabilities aforementioned plus the powerful 1 GHz processor with 512 MB RAM make it a supreme combination of smartphone and HD video viewer. Based on such wonderful features for high quality video export, it must be a pleasurable feast to import DVD to HTC One V.

Posted Image

To make your DVD playable on HTC One V, the first thing you need to do is to convert DVD to HTC One V  suitable format due to your HTC device doesn't recognize DVD format and a HTC One V DVD ripper can perfectly behave as your close aide to enable you convert DVD to HTC One V videos without any DVD copy protection. You can download this HTC One V converter  by the given link here and then flick through below basic steps to complete the full conversion and transfer DVD to HTC One V for unlimited DVD movie enjoyment.

1. Click Load DVD button to carry out a DVD source importation when you run this professional HTC One V converter.

2. Here you need to go to Profile menu to choose a compatible format like MPEG4 for HTC One V playback.

3. Right after done with output format selection, just return to program main interface to rip  DVD to HTC One V  video via clicking base-right button.

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=uX0_NW72Pfk

Remarked as a powerhouse of useful applications and features, the HTC One V is a smartphone with a distinctive design, impressive camera capability and super fast internet, all of which make the One V a smartphone ideal for business and pleasure. For a more fatastic user experience, suggest you go to HTC store for practical operating!