iOS hack by Russian Group for free app get Reported and removed by Apple.

hackersnight99

iOS hack by Russian Group for free app get Reported and removed by Apple. Full Story !!!

Do you like playing games, but you do not want to spend money on In-App Purchase? Thanks to the statement that appeared today on the site in-appstore.com, anyone can hack the system for free and purchase in-game content for free! This method does not require jailbreaking, it works on all versions of iOS from 3.0 to 6.0, set with 3 simple steps and can use this method, each absolutely free!

[update 1] Apple, has managed to complain! The company filed a complaint with hosting, the server is running. The server will be transferred to some less suspicious country. Now wake up American resources that are picked up by this news, so everything was closed very quickly. Author hack - well done (I can not stand not buy anything via the application), but we once again remind you that piracy - bad. However, we do not insist on our point of view and the choice one makes himself.

[update 2] The author has made a new DNS - 91.224.160.136. Duplicates of Certificates are here and here. The method works again! For a tip thanks, Hamster!

[update 3] According to rumors, has done more than 30,000 purchases on this method. The author got hack into your PayPal (until it was shut down) as much as $ 6.78 donate. Cute.

[update 4] A spokesman for Apple said the "Security AppStore is incredibly important to us and the community. We take reports of fraudulent activity very seriously, and we are investigating ". That's all. The very same hack as closed to Apple a little bit cool. What will happen next ... we'll see.

[update 5] Resource TNW interviewed ZonD80, in which the developer claims that the methods of verification of income for the Apple In App Purchase is not safe. According ZonD80 it does not work only in those applications in which designers use their own server to test the In App Purchase.

>Free to make a purchase In App Purchase to:

Install two certificates: VeriSign Class itunes.apple.com and here http://91.224.160.136/certs/cacert.pem(Link closed by apple)and herehttp://91.224.160.136/certs/itcert.pem(link closed by apple);

Connect via Wi-Fi network and register in the DNS without the quotes line - «62.76.189.117" «91.224.160.136»;

In the appendix, as usual to make a purchase. Instead of the standard window you should see this:

Posted Image

Press «Like», enter your password on the Apple ID.

Return the Wi-Fi setup in the previous state (DNS). Free to enjoy the purchase.

Adjustment procedure can be viewed on the video:

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=iSuo4xEucqE&feature=player_embedded#t=0s

The author of this methodology is the Russian developer ZonD80.

Apple filed a complaint with hosting, the server is running. At the moment the server is not running, it will resume in 2-3 days. Perhaps DNS address with the change.

maybe attempt to phishing because the dns was change and we don't know where our apple id login go

I suggest to download apps for the site you trust

;)

I don't think So !!! Cuz this News Wasn't About Phishing as by this method many thousands app were

downloaded that time !!!

So if it was attempt to Phish, i don't think So !!!  :-q

• 2 weeks later...

I don't think So !!! Cuz this News Wasn't About Phishing as by this method many thousands app were

downloaded that time !!!

So if it was attempt to Phish, i don't think So !!!  :-q

I read this in another forum

Essentially, this circumvention technique relies on installing certificates for a fake in-app purchase server as well as a custom DNS server. The latter's IP address is then mapped to the former, which in turn allows all "purchases" to go through. What's really worrying, however, is that ZonD80 could easily be gathering everyone's iTunes login credentials in a classic man-in-the-middle attack. In other words, this is not a good hack to try.

I read this in another forum

I don't know about that cuz the source where i picked this up, it told about how from this trick many users have downloaded the apps which worried the apple and they personal removed the video and other tut related this, and if it was hack apple would release a warning or something for ignoring such Phishing,..

There were many post regarding this news in different blogs and forums and they presented in different ways may be the forum you are talking about find this as an attempt for Phishing.  :-?