Inova IT facinate v2.00(41)

Posted Image

Facinate is a free (forever-ever) facebook client that can do everything you'd expect it to do plus.Free! Seriously - no trial versions, no limited functionality – just free. Now and forever ever!

We thought it really wouldn’t be fair if we left anybody out so you can use facinate with the legendary Nokia 5800 or on the hippest Nokia 700. Nobody is left out!

facinate has a really unique user experience as pages are not only scrollable vertically but also horizontally swipable. It’s so sweet, fast and useful that you’d wish all apps had such navigation in.

CHAT. srsly? y, 24 / 7. omg, so kewl. c u there.

Home screen – and a really good looking one!

Notifications on your home screen! Important stuff, like your friend’s birthday or notifications should get extra visibility. With facinate you’ll never miss out on anything even if you don’t have the app running in the background!

Download at Mediafire

Nokia Store Link

HELP!! When i try instal this app said iap component is need it. I dont found this on the foro and on the web

hi m8,  Actually there is some problem with facinate 2.0 app installation without nokia smart installer.  I would suggest you to visit facinate.me to download the file with nokia installer from there.  There will be no IAP bugs then.