How To Connect Idea Net-Setter On Backtrack 5????

pavan061994

Hmm..Good Idea.... I will Move this thread to there...aftr  Editing.....

+1 for the Idea...

then post ur solution for usb dongles for linux........................it wil help many newbie users in linux.............:D

BY the way backtrack 5 is my one of my Favorite linux os. :D .................. i used everyday as dual boot :yahoo: .............. a complete networking solution like red hat and open suse..........  :rofl:

then post ur solution for usb dongles for linux........................it wil help many newbie users in linux.............:D

BY the way backtrack 5 is my one of my Favorite linux os. :D .................. i used everyday as dual boot :yahoo: .............. a complete networking solution like red hat and open suse..........  :rofl:

Ya... it will be good....Will do after sometime..

Actually I never heard of backtrack before :D

Maybe I am far behind at linux....need to explore with linux sooner :)

Actually I never heard of backtrack before :D

Maybe I am far behind at linux....need to explore with linux sooner :)

Same Wid me :D

I m exploring it now... :P

no man both of u joking, right ? =))

bcz backtrack 5 one of the most used for hacking.............. and it is developed with full hacking tools................. and best of thing it is debian based that means u can install .deb .rpm (with help of alien)and compiling............. :cool:  with full networking solution..

pre installed wine for installing windows software...........

no man both of u joking, right ? =))

bcz backtrack 5 one of the most used for hacking.............. and it is developed with full hacking tools................. and best of thing it is debian based that means u can install .deb .rpm (with help of alien)and compiling............. :cool:  with full networking solution..

pre installed wine for installing windows software...........

no....itzz not JOKE.... but Donno ...Backtrack is Much Familiar to me...as i know most  tweaks....from tuto ..and some of Own Mine :D

no....itzz not JOKE.... but Donno ...Backtrack is Much Familiar to me...as i know most  tweaks....from tuto ..and some of Own Mine :D

great.........................

and one more thing backtrack was designed by china people (Chinese).......... and Chinese know hacking in aggressive way........... that's why google out from. china.... china.....

no but i want to  \m/  special  :-?  created by Anonymous hacking group ..................... who sent the latter to indian goverment.... they will tell black economy acc if torrentz not block............ as i heard in rumours........... and one of the group who lock the internet........ for some time........ >:)

no but i want to  \m/ 

special  :-?  created by Anonymous hacking group ..................... who sent the latter to indian goverment.... they will tell black economy acc if torrentz not block............ as i heard in rumours........... and one of the group who lock the internet........ for some time........ >:)

ya.. i also...saw it.. now... :D

• 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

mmmm .... here we go goose..........as you may have read that bt5 r3 is pre installed with wine also .....then either u can install the setup from the cd drive which appears after inserting the settler...or u can also connect simply by inserting your data card the thing is that u will not get any information or notification that internet connection established or anything like that :D...........just insert modem or data card ...open the terminal ....type .........start networking and here u go its done u can surf net

nice reply 

mht_shrma

but as you know BT5 is old and a Upgraded version Kali Linux is out which is based on 12.04 and it can Automatically detect the Huawei based modem and added them to networking 

yupss navratn123....i agree with that :) ...but the user is asking for backtrack 5 :)...and thanks for the additional knowledge :) ........ i am having some problems with kali.....1.0.5