New RM-523x/C6/X6/356/551/588/559/625/684/504 SkyFire Redefined On >N97< Updated

download msg reader mod from big download button under skyfire extra mod...................... repack then flash......

or use another msg reader..........

download msg reader mod from big download button under skyfire extra mod...................... repack then flash......

or use another msg reader..........

done but not working.when i clicked on message reader icon,nothing happend.tried several times.please suggest any other message reader for integrating in rofs

Get matrixmenudata.xml from Private\200113DD ...and paste it to sfr to same folder....

Thanks to pavan................... use nfe to edit rofs2 and repack...........

please fix it bro  and remove matrix menu and replace with grid menu please upload for rm-588 please my pc ram not work so first i repair my computer then i will do i mean edit so pavan bro and you bro please fix it and upload new link of rm-588 please bro reply also

please fix it bro  and remove matrix menu and replace with grid menu please upload for rm-588 please my pc ram not work so first i repair my computer then i will do i mean edit so pavan bro and you bro please fix it and upload new link of rm-588 please bro reply also

I cant..... I will not do... Sorry...

believe me bro i am not known that how can i edit and repack i am new in this carrier i am only know that how can i flash cfw and some little problems so please edit this rofs2 for rm-588 and remove matrix belle menu and paste the grid menu which i want please bro if i can this then i am not say to you bro i will gave 100 repute i will do everything which you want but please solve my little problem please bro reply please

believe me bro i am not known that how can i edit and repack i am new in this carrier i am only know that how can i flash cfw and some little problems so please edit this rofs2 for rm-588 and remove matrix belle menu and paste the grid menu which i want please bro if i can this then i am not say to you bro i will gave 100 repute i will do everything which you want but please solve my little problem please bro reply please

1st of all :  Matrixmenu has Grids.... So...which GRID menu  u want???