New RM-523x/C6/X6/356/551/588/559/625/684/504 SkyFire Redefined On >N97< Updated

sir why is it in the photo gallery, the scrol at the left side of the screen(nokia 5800xm) doesn't "zoom in" enough to see the details of a photo well, if its part of modification why it's in that manner, don't you have any patch for it??? please take it into consideration the purpose of zooming a photo with great zooming effect will make it more usable . if I use the 3d photo browser I have to touch the screen for it to zoom in but zoom out immediately when I detouch , any application patch way to zoom a photo with this cfw? other than that this cfw really rocks :) and may I add the battery life last long, great for a cfw :D

sir why is it in the photo gallery, the scrol at the left side of the screen(nokia 5800xm) doesn't "zoom in" enough to see the details of a photo well, if its part of modification why it's in that manner, don't you have any patch for it??? please take it into consideration the purpose of zooming a photo with great zooming effect will make it more usable . if I use the 3d photo browser I have to touch the screen for it to zoom in but zoom out immediately when I detouch , any application patch way to zoom a photo with this cfw?

other than that this cfw really rocks :) and may I add the battery life last long, great for a cfw :D

the zoom indicator of default photo browser is working fine........ maybe bcz of photo resolution...

Thanks' for the MOD. Just 2 quetions: 1. Is it possible to put some widgets on second homescreen, and if yes then how (cannot find a way that works) 2. With Nokia Suite - synchonization is not working with my old 5800 XM (just hangs at some 80% when syncing contacts, and do not sync pictures etc., too) - what could be the cause?

OK. Thanks' for the answers. Why is this second homescreen present at all if we cannot make any use of it...?  :(  But, there should be a way if you can place a Belle clock on it  ;;) Also, may be I am blind, but I cannot find the solution for the Nokia Suite synchronization on the first page... Maybe you can provid a link or point me to it by some other means? Thank's again for the great job.

OK. Thanks' for the answers. Why is this second homescreen present at all if we cannot make any use of it...?  :(  But, there should be a way if you can place a Belle clock on it  ;;)

Also, may be I am blind, but I cannot find the solution for the Nokia Suite synchronization on the first page... Maybe you can provid a link or point me to it by some other means?

Thank's again for the great job.

there is none of use of 2nd HS.... In previous days.... 2nd home screen consists of Clock Widget default.... but with modding tht have been removed....

Thanks, mate! Will be waiting for it. Also, you may try install and use Foursquare - I guess there is a bug with SSL in SFR since when I try to log in I get SSL handhake error... May try to resolve it too... Otherwise everything is really OK for now (as long as I use it for one about a week now)...  :-bd  +3

• 2 weeks later...