New RM-523x/C6/X6/356/551/588/559/625/684/504 SkyFire Redefined On >N97< Updated

Navratn123 and Pavan...

I followed your instruction of not hard resetting after flash. But still the same prob with RAM only 25MB ramains after 10-15 min of use. Processes I get at start up - whats app, Belle bar and menu bar. I kill what app. After this if i use any browser say for 5-10 min; ram decreases and suppose I open any game it says general: memory full close some applications.

Need solution on this. Waiting for your suggestion.

Process i followed for flashing this CFW -

1 hard reset ph memory

2 Deleted boot, private, sys, system, resource

3 did 3 files flashing

4 as instructed waited for around 10 min after flash

Let me know if i left out with anything. I need quite good ram so that i can play games and use at least opera mini browser.

thank in advance!

tht cant be FIxed now,,..

and Whatz App uses Lot RAM...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

good day . I just flashed my 5800xm with this cfw and I found it great. thanks for sharing . But there is a small prob, the belle topbar crashes after minutes of opening applications, so I decided to uninstall it. the prob is there is no status bar for battery and signal. dont you have any patch or widget just to show the status bar, I don't want to reflash, don't want to reinstall the belle topbar, don't want to update :) just want the status bars , thanks

good day . I just flashed my 5800xm with this cfw and I found it great. thanks for sharing . But there is a small prob, the belle topbar crashes after minutes of opening applications, so I decided to uninstall it. the prob is there is no status bar for battery and signal. dont you have any patch or widget just to show the status bar, I don't want to reflash, don't want to reinstall the belle topbar, don't want to update :) just want the status bars , thanks

Use FAQ 3