New RM-523x/C6/X6/356/551/588/559/625/684/504 SkyFire Redefined On >N97< Updated

tell me any one that its work on nokia 5230 rm-588 v-51.06.001 please give me anyone fixed verison of rm-588 because i am new here and i know nothing so please xpert please fix the verison of rm-588 and upload on mediafire please make bugs free and fix it soon please reply expert please i want to flash with this rofs2

tell me any one that its work on nokia 5230 rm-588 v-51.06.001 please give me anyone fixed verison of rm-588 because i am new here and i know nothing so please xpert please fix the verison of rm-588 and upload on mediafire please make bugs free and fix it soon please reply expert please i want to flash with this rofs2

hi...

Itzz already uploaded....just download and follow as instructions...

bro when i click on uda belle rm-588 then its selected automaticly rm-588 and rm-559 tell me bro that can i download it and flash with my 5230 rm-588 and also bro when i open this file then its shows that rm-559 v-40.0.001 and i have 5230 rm-588 v-51-06-002 then i do i download rofs2 but still waiting for your reply

bro when i click on uda belle rm-588 then its selected automaticly rm-588 and rm-559 tell me bro that can i download it and flash with my 5230 rm-588 and also bro when i open this file then its shows that rm-559 v-40.0.001 and i have 5230 rm-588 v-51-06-002 then i do i download rofs2 but still waiting for your reply

if itszz from Mediafire...donno..

Simly CLick big download button.....

suppose bro if i flash my mobile with cfw and i flashed succesfully don'e and when my mobile start then i press *#7370# and format my mobile 2times then which problem i will face tell me bro i am new in this matter like i hope you understand bro please reply and startup ram also tell you tell only internal memory 70mb also tell startup ram

if i flashed my mobile then i want one changes that whose already given in 1st page like this [if I wanna Change Profile Name From SkyFire to General : [use THIS] i download it but what is the use tell me bro 2-also tell how can i add in rofs2 this was given in 1st page also tell what is the use of of and how can i add this patch in rofs2 [in Belle Varient,Some OK are not Symbolised,So Use This To Patch The ROFS2]

suppose bro if i flash my mobile with cfw and i flashed succesfully don'e and when my mobile start then i press *#7370# and format my mobile 2times then which problem i will face tell me bro i am new in this matter like i hope you understand bro please reply and startup ram also tell you tell only internal memory 70mb also tell startup ram

you should follow instructions.....and try yourself skyfire..... :D

Hi Pavan Thanks for this CFW I like it very much I just want to rectify the touch screen light bug( it gets off without dimming).My RM is 588. I tried the Light mod by MARA,but it did not work and the light app only increases or decreases the brightness. Can you give me a solution Thanks

Hi Pavan

Thanks for this CFW

I like it very much

I just want to rectify the touch screen light bug( it gets off without dimming).My RM is 588.

I tried the Light mod by MARA,but it did not work and the light app only increases or decreases the brightness.

Can you give me a solution

Thanks

I Thought ....there will be another light mod... donno ...

Hi Pavan

Thanks for this CFW

I like it very much

I just want to rectify the touch screen light bug( it gets off without dimming).My RM is 588.

I tried the Light mod by MARA,but it did not work and the light app only increases or decreases the brightness.

Can you give me a solution

Thanks

Try this mod.

1st delete the C:\Private\10282bc4 folder completely and then copy the attached folder to C:\private

hope this solves your problem.