New RM-523x/C6/X6/356/551/588/559/625/684/504 SkyFire Redefined On >N97< Updated

@ all specially who waiting for our new updates........ first .......... the SFR already updated to latest form as nokia provided yet for their devicese...... there is no another CFW from team Phoenix But SFR (Skyfire Redefined) support the LTS means long term support means we provided the latest improvement as a update package where you can install these improvements without losing your data........ we already provided update PKG 0.01 (Check fst page for this) and we are going to release the update PKG 0.07 ............... and also the update 0.07 was failed in testing so we have to start again for give you some awesome thing for our old ages devices Due to personal life and exams and also because of our newly created site we didn't get time for modding ......... But we are forward to release update.  but it'll take time around 1 month or soon...... ........ this is a cold season for us........... Please wait for some more time...... this is a request from us............... don't PM us related to update Info.......... Regards Team PhoeniX

@ all specially who waiting for our new updates........

first .......... the SFR already updated to latest form as nokia provided yet for their devicese......

there is no another CFW from team Phoenix But SFR (Skyfire Redefined) support the LTS means long term support means we provided the latest improvement as a update package where you can install these improvements without losing your data........

we already provided update PKG 0.01 (Check fst page for this) and we are going to release the update PKG 0.07 ...............

and also the update 0.07 was failed in testing so we have to start again for give you some awesome thing for our old ages devices

Due to personal life and exams and also because of our newly created site we didn't get time for modding .........

But we are forward to release update.  but it'll take time around 1 month or soon...... ........

this is a cold season for us........... Please wait for some more time...... this is a request from us...............

don't PM us related to update Info..........

Regards

Team PhoeniX

thnx take your own time.....your exam first priority....complete your exams..and then go for update 0.7....i think this will be better..coz after exam u will do that without any pressure......and best of luck for your exams....:)

I Cant scroll in messaging as its moded but due to this i am not able to read full message and i am getting minitool pad in messaging ?

my phone is flashed with belle sfr 5530.

Please help me with this...

i have attached screen snap here

for reading full msg ...u have put retain all bar mod in rosf and then flash...

the max is 118 mb but you have to need that core too............

+2 for ur help a last query was that core with 118mb rofs special for that or i can use the same version of core by binh24 ( coz almost i have all cores of binh24 for rm_625 , and therefore i dont want to lose my bandwith )