New RM-523x/C6/X6/356/551/588/559/625/684/504 SkyFire Redefined On >N97< Updated

hello modder i have installed this cfw...but i have one problem...the changefx folder is in the E: but not installed on my device x6....on the other way my another phone 5230 is also have this cfw...but here the chnagefx apps has installed and working well......so plz give me a link of chnagefx,  ("*.sis" ) ...that i want to install manually..or the extracted sis contend folders.....so i will flash my phone again putting those folders.... thanx..

hello modder

i have installed this cfw...but i have one problem...the changefx folder is in the E: but not installed on my device x6....on the other way my another phone 5230 is also have this cfw...but here the chnagefx apps has installed and working well......so plz give me a link of chnagefx,  ("*.sis" ) ...that i want to install manually..or the extracted sis contend folders.....so i will flash my phone again putting those folders....

thanx..

it is integrated in UDA extract from UDA or search on google for sis....

hello SFR editor....when i use any other front by flipfront on the HS menu button top is partially hide..i  mean to say on the default front menu is totally shown but on the other hands upper side of the menu button is partially hide when using other fronts..i want to mention one more thing....in patriot view call logs, contacts etc has no upper menu button means when i open call logs just show..those 3 menus...but not show the total recent call list button....but landscape view has show the both button....i think in  patriot  view the image size of screen is large that is why those button could not be shown......sorry for my writing skill.....plz solve these problem in the next version of SFR... thanx  :-bd 

hello SFR editor....when i use any other front by flipfront on the HS menu button top is partially hide..i  mean to say on the default front menu is totally shown but on the other hands upper side of the menu button is partially hide when using other fronts..i want to mention one more thing....in patriot view call logs, contacts etc has no upper menu button means when i open call logs just show..those 3 menus...but not show the total recent call list button....but landscape view has show the both button....i think in  patriot  view the image size of screen is large that is why those button could not be shown......sorry for my writing skill.....plz solve these problem in the next version of SFR...

thanx  :-bd 

thtz Avkon prob..

Landscape ur phn..for solution...