Kik Messenger - Yet another messenger like WhatsApp

Edios

Posted Image

Here is a new Messenger like WhatsApp for your Smartphone.

Quote from Kik Interactive:

Kik Messenger is the totally free, crazy-fast cross-platform messenger app that connects you to your friends in real-time. Use Kik to chat, share pictures, plan outings with groups, and stay connected to the people who matter most.

Here’s why you’re going to love Kik Messenger:

* The fastest smartphone messenger

* Instant message notifications - Sent, Delivered, Read

* Beautiful look and feel

Note: It's a QT app, QT components must be installed on your device.

Get it From - Nokia Store

OR

Get it from attachments(Without smart installer also)

nice share, tried it, its less ram hungry, but still isn't as smooth or doesn't have much features compared to whatsapp...still love whatsapp though :D

Oh!! That's what I was exactly going to say. Not smooth as well as no features compared to Whatsapp. It's main drawback is it can send pic only by taking a new shot. Also I was not able to use T9.

I think now I should try another messenger called Imsy. :D

Oh!! That's what I was exactly going to say. Not smooth as well as no features compared to Whatsapp. It's main drawback is it can send pic only by taking a new shot. Also I was not able to use T9.

I think now I should try another messenger called Imsy. :D

true man, btw i've used imsy too since its had released newly, its a better option than kik, compared to features but they have slowed down on their updates, i used to give them regular bug reports :P

• 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

When i open it my phone restarts automatically what can i do now? I Have Installed QT QT Mobility Q Web kit

Please! Help me

I suspect the restarting of the phone is because of lack of free ram. I suggest you to use task managers or Killme app to kill useless tasks and try running the messenger again.

I suspect the restarting of the phone is because of lack of free ram. I suggest you to use task managers or Killme app to kill useless tasks and try running the messenger again.

Yahh its working now but when i want to create a account it shows error " this is taking longer than it should you should try again in a bit "

HELP Me please!

Yahh its working now but when i want to create a account it shows error " this is taking longer than it should you should try again in a bit "

HELP Me please!

Well, this seems like a server problem from kik messenger's side.  Why don't you try contacting them regarding this ? Because there's possibly nothing we can do in this case.  And sorry for the delay in replying.  This post missed my eyes :P