Ultimate Tutorial to Create Your Own Custom Firmware [CFW] (by LRajesh555)

you can ask your problems here mate. :)

Brother please tell me if we want to add some apps to our cfw  from other cfws how to extract those apps from those cfws????????? please tell me. or if you have a facebook id please send me friendship request my userame is sssaini007 or please give me yours i think that way i can have the info fast.

Hi LRajesh .. i'm just looking for Hindi and Punjabi language files for n97 rm-505 can you provide me these 2 language files.. Please i really need those...

Anyway this tutorial is really ultimate now even kids can easily know... how to make custom firmware for their devices...

Many thanks for this detailed tutorial. :-bd

Sorry to say but Hindi and Punjabi languages are not available for s60v5.

Helo,

I have an error message when I want to repack a rofs2 with nfe 0.3. It says "error generating rofs image file. operation aborted."

There is 6MB free space in the file. Any other rofs2 files haven't got problems.

Thanks for help.

use nokia cooker .............. a nokia cooker packed Rofs can't be packed in NFE 0.3...............

• 1 month later...

Great thread and awesome detailed explication. You took such hard work so that each one of us can learn and create his own FW. :) Thanks for sharing... I would like to ask you is there any way to get t9 dict (predictive dictionary) of any other phone in this rofs2? I have added many words using t9 dict in my NOkia C2-01 and want to add that file as i frequently use those words.... Any help?

Great thread and awesome detailed explication. You took such hard work so that each one of us can learn and create his own FW. :)

Thanks for sharing...

I would like to ask you is there any way to get t9 dict (predictive dictionary) of any other phone in this rofs2? I have added many words using t9 dict in my NOkia C2-01 and want to add that file as i frequently use those words....

Any help?

No bro. Not possible.

• 2 months later...