Ultimate Tutorial to Create Your Own Custom Firmware [CFW] (by LRajesh555)

i am confused to see the above tutorial. there  showing that editing 5230 OFW RoFS then how to make based on c6 or N97 ???? Should i download 97mini  rofs insted of nokia 5230 rofs if yes ?? tell me the RM of indian N97 version please .... Quick

have u read the 1st post clearly ..???

I have clearly written that it ll be better if u use repartitioned rofs2 ....and u can find the repartitioned rofs2 of N97/C6 from binh24's blog ...have u read that ..?

plz read completely ...and download the repartitioned rofs files from the provided link of binh24's blog...atleast read the basic part ..:)

• 2 weeks later...

Hello...

I'm trying to use Nokia FW Cleaner by the tutorial,but when I have to "Enter the path to the firmware", I choose the folder where the cfw is, but the windows with the tick marks  appears with zero tick marks checked... why it doesnt work? it needs to be in a specific folder?

Help please....

1st u need to ectract the cfw using nfe ...in NFEstd folder u'll find the rofs2 folder ..

and in fw cleaner u need to define the path to this rofs2 folder

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

my phone is nokia 5530 with CFW symbian anna 7.5

what should i do? i cant play music tru wireless heatset, the accessory set up is missing, and the accessory setting in phone setting is missing. pls help pipz. thanksss

You probably posted in wrong section....I think this maybe a bug in the cfw itself...did u try asking in the same cfw thread about this? maybe everyone else who is using this same cfw might be having this said issue. Its the cfw creator who can fix it in his next release.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...