Gl intro #2

CrackUC

What the.. :D

did you created that ring yourself??

Its amazing (Just change the fonts of GL... :P)

Superbly fantabulously :P

Awesome..

Thats why it took me 2+ hours to make this intro in which 1.2 hours for ring itsef ! :D And amazing part is ring is created in after effects itsef by jst some blurring and fadding things :D BTW which font to use?xrod?

Thats why it took me 2+ hours to make this intro in which 1.2 hours for ring itsef ! :D And amazing part is ring is created in after effects itsef by jst some blurring and fadding things :D BTW which font to use?xrod?

i'll install after effects today.. :D

its lying as junk in my pc.. :P

But WMV works in S60 i watched many p*rn vids in WMV in my 5233 So its that obvious it plays WMV and he should not face any problem BTW that youtube link too works in S60!

check the resolution....tey playing higher solution mp4 or wmv video files in ur phone which isnt supported :D

the resolution too matters...not just the video format

• 1 month later...

hey 6BRA.....don't take credits for someones ready made template...!!!

your pervious intro was also a template...all u have to do is to change the text field inside it....which everyone can do in just few seconds...

HERE IS LINK FOR the TEMPLATE :

http://www.videocopilot.net/tutorials/the_ring/

your pervious intro was also a template...all u have to do is to change the text field inside it....which everyone can do in just few seconds...

just like this video.....

all credits to template maker !

LOl...  gUd 1 raunaq..

Chabbra fooling gl sayin its hhis work. :P

Lol he even said he wasted 1.2 hrs in making that already made ring :D

Nice Raunaq +1. Now he wud understand that not every one on the forum is a fool in designing.

HERE IS LINK

FOR the TEMPLATE :

1st talk with RESPECT!! I partially left gl due to disrespect! Everyone saya uc bc okay i never mind but i mind from those persons whom i don't talk with!!

2nd open up team viewer and i'll make same in front of you!! I don't mind wat u think...video copilot is best source for tuts! But i make all things myself! Else its none benefit for me!! Even i made some my own expressions and i bet surf hard on net to find them as they are made by me nly and wat u say if u learn ae than u dare to make ur own plugins?we need to use 3rd party plugins and tuts offcorse i was learning at that time!! And okayi'll give u a templete and make something same with that i made!! I'll provide all colur codea n all! Don't just post crap!

FOR the TEMPLATE :

1st talk with RESPECT!! I partially left gl due to disrespect! Everyone saya uc bc okay i never mind but i mind from those persons whom i don't talk with!!

2nd open up team viewer and i'll make same in front of you!! I don't mind wat u think...video copilot is best source for tuts! But i make all things myself! Else its none benefit for me!! Even i made some my own expressions and i bet surf hard on net to find them as they are made by me nly and wat u say if u learn ae than u dare to make ur own plugins?we need to use 3rd party plugins and tuts offcorse i was learning at that time!! And okayi'll give u a templete and make something same with that i made!! I'll provide all colur codea n all! Don't just post crap!

:-@  :-@  :-@  :-@

better u accept it mate ...

am nt against your hard work...

but taking credits....that's something pathetic that you should feel...

:-@  :-@  :-@  :-@

better u accept it mate ...

am nt against your hard work...

but taking credits....that's something pathetic that you should feel...

CRAP !! Don't say anything unless u know it! I used my own particles with similar values hence this vid is mine even the creator 'adrew kramer' can't stop after i comercialese vid too! Templete which the site supplies are nly used for bg and top 4 layers of ring as ring i made was not geting that elegent as he made! Still its up to me which things i copy or not! If someone closely watches vid frames by frames so he can analyze difference! The gl intro #1 can be said copied as it is but again i made it by my hands! But no modifications done!! I'm anytime ready after my pc moniter gets repaired n show u in tem viewer!