Nokia 5233/RM-625/OFW/PlayboyCFW (FP1 25/May/2012)

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

sir, can i use core from SKF? because the link for the 5233core are already invalid.

btw this is a clean cfw..

edit: Is this base on c6 or n97?

i will just wait for further responce..

Yes you can. There is nothing like C6/N97 or OFW core. Each repartitioned core, we use to flash, contains OFW files only. Only the rofs2 varies according to OFW or C6/N97 based CFW.

And this is an OFW based CFW.

so you mean the core that can be downloaded from navifirm  are the same with those core from the different cfw core? are they exactly the same?

no , that's core from navifirm are different...... you can use sfr cores or any other N97 or C6 based cfw cores which is base on binh24......... so go with SFR ones as these cores are available easily ....... :D

so you mean the core that can be downloaded from navifirm  are the same with those core from the different cfw core? are they exactly the same?

I wrote REPARTITIONED cores. The core from navifirm isn't repartitioned. It contains rom,rofs1 & uboot all. Whereas the repartitioned core doesn't contain the rofs1.

U can use the same core, u used to flash with blaze, distro or SFR, to flash with this CFW. But u can't use the core from navifirm.

For more detailed explanation see my "ultimate tutorial to create ur own CFW" thread :)

• 1 month later...