What makes you Hate "GizmoLord Forum"

I didnt really come across such posts yet except n off-topic thread....if I see, I will definitely let the user know about it :)

Anyways, you too can guide the user by asking them not to post in such manner if you come across such posts!

what about people logging in from mobile??..it will be very hard for them to type full words na using alpha keypad???..personally dont think such a thing needs to be stressed too much

what about people logging in from mobile??..it will be very hard for them to type full words na using alpha keypad???..personally dont think such a thing needs to be stressed too much

yeah I know, hence I said there shouldnt be such rule...but all we can do is ask user to type full if circumstances are possible.

I hate that im n0t able to dwnload single thing frm gizmolord..m using ucbrowsr in 5800..

U browse using UC Browser :| Bro itz Sh!t How come u using it! I used it only for Downloading

Use Opera Mini itz best :)

Edit:- Forum attachments r very small generally max 5 MB so U can just use Op Mini It can easily download Files these small :P

U browse using UC Browser :| Bro itz Sh!t How come u using it! I used it only for Downloading

Use Opera Mini itz best :)

Edit:- Forum attachments r very small generally max 5 MB so U can just use Op Mini It can easily download Files these small :P

fork u if u say anything about uc browser...

Its bestest best browser for mobile...

Opera looks shit to me

I hate because I used to write articles but nitesh won't bother to review and post them to blog.

That really does matter. Die, what's the problem?

I am sorry, but Razr need to improve on his english.He did a great contribution to Gizmolord blog but as generation passes, we need to have professional approach in articles. I am always busy with some or the other works in internet world apart from my busy real life. I need to maintain the server, rearrange many sort of things, respond to user queries and emails which I get on daily basis, project works, and lots more. I rarely ever get time to listen songs or watch any movie. You may not understand it unless you passes my stages.

The first thing people complain about me is that nowadays I dont reply to them on timely manner. - I am sorry for that, as I said life is getting too much complicated and time getting shrinked day by day. Still manage to check all the PM's and reply (though late).

For the base point here: I had to re-write each articles which were pending reviews at blog for the fact that it isnt perfect for publication. This again needs time which I lacks a lot.

Even I myself need to arrange time for writing articles on my own (additional task).

So, this is the reason I am searching for blogger team to ease up my workload : http://forum.gizmolord.com/index.php?topic=4562

I We understood your situation. Users who are sitting free without any job may not understand the situation. I am not talking about RAZR, about everyone including me. They wont atleast come here online if they've to study or to do something. And when they ask others and if he is late to reply due to some work, they complains that He is not replying! They are not caring others!

Now the users who is active here thinks you are busywith Fun Book!! :P