What makes you Hate "GizmoLord Forum"

Everyone might have different views with respect to GizmoLord Forum. Some might hate and some might love the forum. Do let us know if you hate GizmoLord, for what reason? We may try to improve ourself to provide you the best pleasant environment here! And if you Love GizmoLord forum, do let us know here: http://forum.gizmolord.com/index.php?topic=4512 You are free to say anything but keep it in a healthy manner :) Regards, GizmoLord Team!

Staff support in which area?

Do any of the reported content had no prompt actions?

you didn't understood what i meant!! like user-staff relation okay take my example what site admin don't replies me ...Its one example althogh Gl staff is epic but it lacks something..

you didn't understood what i meant!! like user-staff relation okay take my example what site admin don't replies me ...Its one example althogh Gl staff is epic but it lacks something..

You still didnt address the query you have....Which topic was unanswered?

PS: If you have PM'ed any staff member for support, it is quite obvious you will not be getting a reply. All the queries should be asked via topics in forum.

When i joined here i loved this forum because of exciting things like belle hs porting etc. But now there is nothing exciting things here now. 

Just because of the Belle shell project ? If there's nothing here now, you should know it - GL is only about 2 years old Max. The site you are comparing old about 3-4 years. Please Mind it.

Just because of the Belle shell project ? If there's nothing here now, you should know it - GL is only about 2 years old Max. The site you are comparing old about 3-4 years. Please Mind it.

GizmoLord didnt even complete a year :D

It was started on 20th August 2011

symbian 3 moding not in right track....i mean less activity compared..less thread

I agree...A proper solution for this should be scripted out sooner. None of the staff members here have S^3 phone and its only Syarm who contributes to S^3 section.

When i joined here i loved this forum because of exciting things like belle hs porting etc. But now there is nothing exciting things here now. 

S^1 modding is almost complete. We cant expect more on this platform due to its hardware limitation. Also modders are moving ahead with new platform or advanced device (S^3)

frankly i think we guys should concentrate more on andro modding because symbian s^1 modding is not really interesting anymore

I agree....Symbian is a closed source and hence there cant be much of modding scene in Symbian expect 40% graphical and performance tweaks..yet its a good platform OS but Nokia should have been considered it well.

I bought Android powered tablet just a week before and today I came to the realization of the extreme possibilities with android platform. Yes, the main thing is completely Open-source...and majority of the developments is directly co-related with Ubuntu OS (linux)...the SDK too is simple to use and also the documentation by Google is well written with detailed explanation to each concept.

I'm not comparing this with another forums. I just give a suggestion to make it better. If comparing with another i have a lot to say. Check the sd forum. There are many interesting things for s^3 and nice contest but it doesnt have active members. Here it is opposite. There are many active members and modders,

I'm not comparing this with another forums. I just give a suggestion to make it better. If comparing with another i have a lot to say. Check the sd forum. There are many interesting things for s^3 and nice contest but it doesnt have active members. Here it is opposite. There are many active members and modders,

as already said gl forum is barely of 1yr...

so i think it progressed a lot nw it's time to concentrate on other platforms....

at the time of creation of this forum, many users were nokia mobile users, but now since alot of ppl have shifted to android or ios or wp7 i'm sure there will be more activity in those boards, even then admin and few other staff members are just got into the android world, so im sure there's alot to look forward...

The only thing I hate is that SMS language is allowed here. N for and, ppl for people!

hmm...I agree that it makes difficult for people who are not used with those short codes in SMS. But at the same time, restriction of usage of short codes or anything like restricting the freedom of speech is not suitable.

We are a friendly community where people share, and exchange knowledge and not a community full of restrictions and rules  like in school or any institute!

Though we can say the users not to use such short codes, but cant order them for the same.

But in on topics, some users are posting like this: very good .......!!!!'... And too much smileys.

I didnt really come across such posts yet except n off-topic thread....if I see, I will definitely let the user know about it :)

Anyways, you too can guide the user by asking them not to post in such manner if you come across such posts!