What makes you Love "GizmoLord Forum"

If there is anything which makes you love GizmoLord forum, do let us know the reason for the same. It will be a pleasant welcome for the teamwork we initiate here to give the users the best helpful solutions! We always try to keep a good relation with all the GL users  :) If incase, you hate GizmoLord for any reason, do let us know here: http://forum.gizmolord.com/index.php?topic=4513 Regards, GizmoLord Team!

This forum just made me member of month:P..and dont know if he remembers but Nitesh made me forum guide a long way back but i was too busy then so declined the post..considering that i was only a few days old in the forum at that time i was so happy with the position the Admin offered me but also very sad coz i cudnt take it up:(..ah my point is this is the best forum i have come across and i am so honoured to be a member here..cheers:)

First of all, as Nihar said, very friendly moderators and staff. Second: My experience on the whole GL family - This is really what a forum is, just like the neighbours. My parents and grands were amazed hearing good things from you! Jokes, help! My grand mother asked me, "How did you get these knowledge?" Though my knowledge is very less compared to you 'GLians'. I told them that mine is nothing, those guys are incomparable with me. Yes.. This is what it is, this is.. Third: Forum Designed very lite and fast enough for 2G Network. L-)

Very friendly staff members & users :) Especially Die2mrw007 (GL Founder) you are so friendly, you never ignore any member and you'r trying your best to provide the members almost everything they want. And so are Nikship, Aryacooldude, tristar2 (really a great guy), tintinboss (the super cool guy present in this forum), Prayaas Aggarwal, Nihar, chris_marsh, Prince Arx, CrackUC, Pavan, Edios, Shivam (missing this guy from few days) ...u guys r awesome :) And sorry if i forgot any others' names to mention here but truely saying each GLian is a gud guy :) When i wanted to flash my phone for the 1st time, i just posted a query in gl, dm, spg & many forums but got reply from this forum only and that too so quick ...from that time i love this forum n wanted to stick with this forum only...i m not active in any other forums than this ...i got much knowledge about symbian or any other technological stuffs from this forum only. I love this forum and will never leave it. I'll try my best to make this forum even better.

Specially I Love GL Because of Friendly Staff :)  :D And i seen at many forums that Administrator are not frank wid users they think they are the king so sometimes even they don't Reply..!!!  :-O But here u all can see Die2mrw007 so helpful guy and a nyc friend always der to help and All other Staff Members Just Wow... not have enough words to say..!!  \m/ :yahoo: :yahoo:

• 1 month later...