[Suggestions] About What To Do After CET???

pavan061994

epic fail i used the word 'animation' not gaming! By animation i meant making sma TV ads by per second charge and animation in TV shows like fade in fade out which anyone here can do but still an animator is appointed and animator also designs logo's banners for websites and TV industry movies for many things infact animation is used everywhere around us just keep a watch in next 3 miutes and see hw many things have been animated in windows! and for jobs etc a common test is thr mostly now-a-days!

No animator creates, logos and banners. Its the job of web designers and Artists. YOu dont have enough information about the field you have chosen. And whatever info you have is not from a reliable source.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and after effects doesnt get you much deeper into animation ,its only a kind of gui for users who dont know deep progg.

:rofl: So u think programmers make their own programmers before making a movie?after effects isn't perfect for animation i know as its not at all for animation duh! If that gonna practised than it will take 7-8 year for each movie to complete!

You better dont tell him how to do animation. Learning from youtube tutorials wont give him any job. Certain degree, certificates are required for that. Even if you are expert in animation but you dont have degree, no one will provide you a job. And you are just in 10th so dont advice people about career.

Whats wrong with u?I'm perfect in animation who said?And about degree please  :-$ atlast talent matters not degree! I'm not gonna explain this but its btr u understand!

Whats wrong with u?I'm perfect in animation who said?And about degree please  :-$ atlast talent matters not degree! I'm not gonna explain this but its btr u understand!

Theres nothing wrong with me at all. I'm just tellin' you not to give wrong suggestion to someone about a field you barely know. I know that talent matters. But you need to use that talent to get a degree. When you become enough talented in the field you want, and you dont have any degree, certificate, etc., then try to get a job. Then you'll find out yourself.

so...shud i cal him here....or go to spg???

he's 100% active here! he answered all my queres in less than 6 hours everytime!

No animator creates, logos and banners. Its the job of web designers and Artists. YOu dont have enough information about the field you have chosen. And whatever info you have is not from a reliable source.

Its nt like that what u thinking bro.Its like u do B.com with C.A and C.S and ISPW like professional courses rather than only those courses will give u job not B.com stil we d as we need graduation and ts some kinda mandatory and for animation u need to create your 3D models For which u need various sofware like C4D Ps illustrator etc!

Its nt like that what u thinking bro.Its like u do B.com with C.A and C.S and ISPW like professional courses rather than only those courses will give u job not B.com stil we d as we need graduation and ts some kinda mandatory and for animation u need to create your 3D models For which u need various sofware like C4D Ps illustrator etc!

Hindi me bata yaar. Teri English mujhe bilkul samajh nai aati!

Theres nothing wrong with me at all. I'm just tellin' you not to give wrong suggestion to someone about a field you barely know. I know that talent matters. But you need to use that talent to get a degree. When you become enough talented in the field you want, and you dont have any degree, certificate, etc., then try to get a job. Then you'll find out yourself.

:facepalm: u didn't understood..! seems i have to give u a example!...When i gone to malasiya players with national certificate with #3 #2 rank in thr whole country came and didn't even get selected than whr degree mattered/.?? Dude degree is like air in ur cycle tyres which helps cycle to run smothly w/o degree u cans till drag cycle but more efforts to be placed while person with degree easily reach his destination! just for few years we have to strugle not whole life!

hey uc first get clear and you dont know much about degrees,let me clear it for you -creating fade ins in serials wont be enough to make a living -and game making is the perfect money maker for any animator -and dont ridicule others if you think you know more cuz u dont

hey uc first get clear and you dont know much about degrees,let me clear it for you

-creating fade ins in serials wont be enough to make a living

-and game making is the perfect money maker for any animator

-and dont ridicule others if you think you know more cuz u dont

+1 to your comment. Thats what I'm trying to explain. But dont seem to understand and accept his defeat.

:facepalm: u didn't understood..! seems i have to give u a example!...When i gone to malasiya players with national certificate with #3 #2 rank in thr whole country came and didn't even get selected than whr degree mattered/.?? Dude degree is like air in ur cycle tyres which helps cycle to run smothly w/o degree u cans till drag cycle but more efforts to be placed while person with degree easily reach his destination! just for few years we have to strugle not whole life!

First example is epic fail. Theres no relation of Malaysian players not getting selected and getting a degree.

Second one is better but still not able to explain anything.

I'm telling this last time:

I'm not saying that talent doesn't matter. I'm saying that along with the talent, you need appropriate degree/certification/qualification for a living.

You can make your career on the basis of talent only in sports field. And arts upto some extent.

and from now on im ignoring uc's comments

man he thinks like he knows all,bro when u go to college you see real life right now ure in wonderland that is ur school

+1 to this comment too. Aap explain toh bahut accha karte ho! (3 idiots!)

1 more example--My dad's post in his office is DGM moreover the person who joined with my dad same year with b.A. degree only is GM now? difference b/w salary is 1Lakh(including benefits)..What it matters is your management skills thr! hw u make others ur frnd matters..Or what my dad says kitne pankh felate hai matters not hw much u wrk thr!

and from now on im ignoring uc's comments

man he thinks like he knows all,bro when u go to college you see real life right now ure in wonderland that is ur school

From now onwards i'll not participate in any thread in forum until someone calls me!I don want u ppl just see fail posts!

1 more example--My dad's post in his office is DGM moreover the person who joined with my dad same year with b.A. degree only is GM now? difference b/w salary is 1Lakh(including benefits)..What it matters is your management skills thr! hw u make others ur frnd matters..Or what my dad says kitne pankh felate hai matters not hw much u wrk thr!

This explaination is something relevant to subject. But first of all, we are talking about getting a job. not doing a job. So the difference between posts and degrees is useless here. The other man cant get to higher posts thats because of his abilities and luck factor.

if you could also tell if hes in the tech field cuz ba is not for tech field and we arectalking abt engg choices HERE

I'm going to ignore him now. He wont accept that he is wrong and we are right. Just ignore! Ignorance is the best punishment u can give to someone!

I'm not saying that talent doesn't matter. I'm saying that along with the talent, you need appropriate degree/certification/qualification for a living.

degree/certification/qualification never matters @ all !! its just lubricant towards your steps in sucess!

You can make your career on the basis of talent only in sports field. And arts upto some extent.

Only sports are all feilds dead?painting,handicrafts,business etc?when u count them?