[Suggestions] About What To Do After CET???

pavan061994

Guys, I m giving CET (Common Entrance Test ) Based on 12th and AIEEE.... I know ,I will score Good Marks ....... But,Then What to do Next?????? I have less Knowledge about Different Courses........Like GNIIT.........NIIT.......B.Com....B.Tech.... So,Help me : My Interest is In : Computer Software (I.T)..........Means I will do anything in IT Sector..... So,Suggest Me..... :D

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well if you had taken c++ in11th class then you will be at a good advantage taking up btech cse or it im studying btech cse at present in delhi indraprastha univ but even bsc(h) cse would be a gud option,but it has less scope i had also took adm in the same course earlier at du but left it for btech

If you have interest to build up software programs using computer languages and be a software engineer or specific programmer..try these courses ! Bsc IT/Msc IT Bachelor in Computer science or Masters degree Computer science and Engineering (basically IIT) - Tough here ! ...but the best !

If you have interest to build up software programs using computer languages and be a software engineer or specific programmer..try these courses !

Bsc IT/Msc IT

Bachelor in Computer science or Masters degree

Computer science and Engineering (basically IIT) - Tough here ! ...but the best !

ok...thn how abt u????

Wht u wnt 2 becm and wht u r doing now????

well if you had taken c++ in11th class then you will be at a good advantage taking up btech cse or it

im studying btech cse at present in delhi indraprastha univ

but even bsc(h) cse would be a gud option,but it has less scope

i had also took adm in the same course earlier at du but left it for btech

O.o indraprastha whr? elaborate the address indraprastha collage or in some collage in indraprastha?or ipec?

thx anurag.....

I have taken and learned c and c++ in CS in 12th.-

:-? u have basic knowledge in programming if you want to go in languages than expert yourself in 1 language thats what companies want(most)rest u can read syntax or write algorithm/flow chart to beta programmers they'll make the program!

donno...--but u r veryyy similar to me..... The habits.....talking..... Maturedness....and much.....

Don't flirt with die!he's already comitted with aryacooldude -_-

Guys,

I m giving CET (Common Entrance Test ) Based on 12th and AIEEE....

I know ,I will score Good Marks .......

But,Then What to do Next??????

I have less Knowledge about Different Courses........Like GNIIT.........NIIT.......B.Com....B.Tech....

So,Help me :

My Interest is In : Computer Software (I.T)..........Means I will do anything in IT Sector.....

So,Suggest Me..... :D

Pavan, IT sector is very vast. Please provide you specific interests.. or atleast, software/hardware/programming/research etc. Then users will be able to help you even further :)

O.o indraprastha whr? elaborate the address indraprastha collage or in some collage in indraprastha?or ipec? :-? u have basic knowledge in programming if you want to go in languages than expert yourself in 1 language thats what companies want(most)rest u can read syntax or write algorithm/flow chart to beta programmers they'll make the program!Don't flirt with die!he's already comitted with aryacooldude -_-

o.KKK...But I have known  C & C++ and Will learn .NET and Many more...

o.KKK...But I have known  C & C++ and Will learn .NET and Many more...

Try to learn Cinema 4D first its a basic 3D modeling software once you learned it than maya and director! And for animation try Adobe after aftereffects with youtube tutoial and when u done all tutorials of aftereffects in utube u been semi expert in aftereffects and show your own creativity on 3D models made by u in C4D and animate lights on it! and avoid trapcode particles as you can reson ill explain when u start learning!

Try to learn Cinema 4D first its a basic 3D modeling software once you learned it than maya and director! And for animation try Adobe after aftereffects with youtube tutoial and when u done all tutorials of aftereffects in utube u been semi expert in aftereffects and show your own creativity on 3D models made by u in C4D and animate lights on it! and avoid trapcode particles as you can reson ill explain when u start learning!

hey learning only animation doesnt get you a gud job even if its in animation field ,you need many degrees if you want to get into game making and testing for that you need to learn all kinds of progg. and game making is more diff. than even softwares

and if you wondering  why im telling u abt games

its because the gamemaking is the ultimate thing with animation

i will..--but basically....i m not interested in animation......

You better dont tell him how to do animation. Learning from youtube tutorials wont give him any job. Certain degree, certificates are required for that. Even if you are expert in animation but you dont have degree, no one will provide you a job. And you are just in 10th so dont advice people about career.

hey learning only animation doesnt get you a gud job even if its in animation field ,you need many degrees if you want to get into game making and testing for that you need to learn all kinds of progg. and game making is more diff. than even softwares

and if you wondering  why im telling u abt games

its because the gamemaking is the ultimate thing with animation

epic fail i used the word 'animation' not gaming! By animation i meant making sma TV ads by per second charge and animation in TV shows like fade in fade out which anyone here can do but still an animator is appointed and animator also designs logo's banners for websites and TV industry movies for many things infact animation is used everywhere around us just keep a watch in next 3 miutes and see hw many things have been animated in windows! and for jobs etc a common test is thr mostly now-a-days!

@nihar....-

answer for ur qn....

I may do anything in IT and specialy....programming....

My aim is: Becoming Next Bill gates or Steve Jobs.....

+1 to your aim. But first decide a specific direction. Which kinda programming you are interested in?  Ask Anindya about Programming. He is a pro.