Nokia5233|5230|5530|5800 Blooded.v3 c6v42 w/ belle topbar,clock[5800 updated..]

With all due respect to the hardwork the team put into the CFW creation.. I have to say, the worst CFW one could create. Yes, you got top Bellebar and lots of effects, primarily the tasks should have been made easier, thats wat the users would want in long run. Believe me, sending an SMS would take would take lot more time with this CFW- add recipients option is not there in the window, To see the missed call and other recent calls you have to go back to Call Log - i.e. Menu-Log. Camera once forgot to be clossed will drain your battery in background. The belle top bar can be a nuisance. Though SMS alerts canbe seen in the HS, you cant click and see them, go to sms menu and read it ! Alarms/clocks/Calender all can't be accessed from HS. You aint creating an easy CFW...? They shouldn't have added google maps, its user's task. So the visual affects wont matter, if the CFW doesnt make u feel at ease. And this CFW doesn't make u feel any comfortable. Sorry Creators, I couldn't stop expressing my disappointment.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The worst thing about this cfw is wireless problem. There isn't any wireless, I hardly found from destinations section however it only see the wireless name and does not work. Another problem is music player search all the folders not only music folder and it makes the search very slow. Also it puts every sound file into song list. Also the fulscreen effect is not perfectly placed and some words are hardly read. Half of them cannot be seen. To summerize the cfw good visual however bad usage. It has to be edited more and more.

With all due respect to the hardwork the team put into the CFW creation..

I have to say, the worst CFW one could create.

Yes, you got top Bellebar and lots of effects, primarily the tasks should have been made

easier, thats wat the users would want in long run. Believe me, sending an SMS would take

would take lot more time with this CFW- add recipients option is not there in the window, To see

the missed call and other recent calls you have to go back to Call Log - i.e. Menu-Log.

Camera once forgot to be clossed will drain your battery in background.

The belle top bar can be a nuisance.

Though SMS alerts canbe seen in the HS, you cant click and see them, go to sms menu and read it !

Alarms/clocks/Calender all can't be accessed from HS.

You aint creating an easy CFW...?

They shouldn't have added google maps, its user's task.

So the visual affects wont matter, if the CFW doesnt make u feel at ease. And this

CFW doesn't make u feel any comfortable.

Sorry Creators, I couldn't stop expressing my disappointment.

Ah...agreed..! It wasted lots of my flashing time too...I felt disappointed as it turned out not as I expected for the version RM356 V60. I really hope he'll succeed with his next cfw...thanks and +1 for the efforts

• 4 weeks later...

this things got a lot o bugs i mus say..  =(( i got an rm356, 5800xm, the menu n red physical buttons don do ne thin except for the menu button alone works only to get the tap to unlock screen.. the phone whatsoever don rotate if the rotate option is on or off..  :-? i flashed like 5 to 6 times each time with sidd ways like formattin everythin everywher, hard resettin, hardresettin + manually delete al folders from stick n phone etc but everytime, i get the same errors..  :crazy:

CFW is wonderfull +1 for ur work :thumbs_up: ur CFWs default theme is very nice  =D> but problem in contact widget.... wn i load contact widget in menu, shortcut bar for contact loads but wn i select contact from contact list to appear in the contact bar its not loading..........pls help me wt to do :-??:-?? :-??    :-w :-w :-w :-w :-w :-w :-w

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...