[Solved] How to crack/unlock Win 7 Password????

pavan061994

Guys....i had set pass to my win 7 ultimate and now i forgotten.......

I tried ophcrack and tool by Arx but nothing is helping......

Help me out.-...

There is a software called Windows Password Unlocker Professional which you can download and burn on a DVD or USB and use it to RESET your win 7 password. Or you can use a software called Ophcrack. You'll have to download Ophcrack an burn it to a DVD and use it to CRACK your win 7 password. Please note that Windows Password Unlocker will only RESET your password but Ophcrack will try to CRACK your password. Needless to say that Ophcrack will require a lot more time and it can only crack passwords up to 14 characters.

There is a software called Windows Password Unlocker Professional which you can download and burn on a DVD or USB and use it to RESET your win 7 password. Or you can use a software called Ophcrack. You'll have to download Ophcrack an burn it to a DVD and use it to CRACK your win 7 password. Please note that Windows Password Unlocker will only RESET your password but Ophcrack will try to CRACK your password. Needless to say that Ophcrack will require a lot more time and it can only crack passwords up to 14 characters.

ok..thx....

But...i have already tried ophcrack-....it doesnt works....

And i will try another....soft..---win password key -...

Is any soft other than this....????

• 6 months later...