Haunted CFW- Based on N97v30 port | Nokia 5233/5230/5800/5530 All RM Supported.

In my previous post above, ignore my comment about notes. It is there, though I just sort of skipped it due to a strange icon used.

An important point related to this cfw: The rotation sensor has become kind of over-sensitive. I usually keep my phone set to silence the ringer on rotation and the effect is such that even a slightest motion makes the phone go silent. Most often, if I am walking, the phone silences out just by the random vibrations it gets in my pocket. The ofw which came installed on my phone was almost insensitive to rotations. The phone had to be literally "thrown" in order to test this function.  :crazy:

Other than this, the cfw is perfect. I installed offline ovi maps for a few states (though the maps offered by nokia are pretty old, on foggy night, I could not find yamuna expressway at all at Agra while driving to Delhi and was almost stranded on the highway at midnight!). I have added Adobe reader LE and Quick office pro 6.3, skype, screensnap, qik pro, advanced call manager, swype, endomondo, shazam and many more, and still with over 50MB left. One major problem with my dreaded ofw was that memory kept filling up with dont know what. And within a few months I was left with as less as 2-3 MB on C: with no option but to do a hard reset. My phone is still working smooth with lots of apps, and over 2000 messages in total.  :-bd

I am still waiting if someone could throw light on the Add to favourites option given in Contacts. I marked a few contact as favourites and they have disappeared from my contact list (though they are still there, just sort of hidden).

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...