Quality Free Hosting from a Real Business with Awesome Support & Fast Servers

SolidShellSecurity

We just got your support ticket. We will work with you getting your site moved over. If you can provide login details we can look into moving your site over.

So.which Login Details required????

I have an EPP Code for Transfer...But Your Website Does'nt have Transfer Option Completely Visible......it showing half way....

Please Check ...

THX  \m/ :D :D

I have an EPP Code for Transfer...But Your Website Does'nt have Transfer Option Completely Visible......it showing half way....

Please Check ...

If you could respond via e-mail that will help us work with you and take care of this faster.

You don't need the EEP code as you won't be transfering the domain. You will just be changing the nameservers to:

ns1.solidshellsecurity.com and ns2.solidshellsecurity.com

As far as moving your website over, if you have CPanel on your old host, if you could provide details, we can back that up and make a transfer.

Please Check ...

I suggest you to transfer the domain to some independent domain registrar like Namecheap. Anyway, you will have to pay for the domain transfer (be it with SolidShellSecurity or any domain registrar site).

Your remaining validity of domain with your previous registrar will get lapsed if you transfer. If your Hosting provides you access to domain DNS and its settings, you can simply change the nameserver details to Solidshellsecurity Nameserver which you might have received in the startup Email

If you could respond via e-mail that will help us work with you and take care of this faster.

You don't need the EEP code as you won't be transfering the domain. You will just be changing the nameservers to:

ns1.solidshellsecurity.com and ns2.solidshellsecurity.com

As far as moving your ebsite over, if you have CPanel on your old host, if you could provide details, we can back that up and make a transfer.

whatz ur e-mail ????Tell ...will shortly get u...

And also.... I want Full Hosted on Ur Soild Shell ....I want to get rid of My IIW Hosting......

this will be Permanent in manner...

THX :D :D

I suggest you to transfer the domain to some independent domain registrar like Namecheap. Anyway, you will have to pay for the domain transfer (be it with SolidShellSecurity or any domain registrar site).

Your remaining validity of domain with your previous registrar will get lapsed if you transfer. If your Hosting provides you access to domain DNS and its settings, you can simply change the nameserver details to Solidshellsecurity Nameserver which you might have received in the startup Email

but i think ..Soild Shell should also have the Transfer Of domain directly like IIW Hosting???

But then what will be difference between transfer and only nameserver change?????

ALso it is Expiring on 29/05/2012...

Nameserver change is pointing of domain(IP) to Hosting server (IP).

Transfer of domain is completely shifting the domain to another provider (this isnt required)

But then what will be difference between transfer and only nameserver change?????

ALso it is Expiring on 29/05/2012...

difference is that your domain is configured with that host(solidshell) and is no longer in connected with IIW...SO no transfer needed domain transfer is like suppose u r on name cheap and u wanna go to godaddy..! its the transfer..!

any one ready to help me reguarding wordpress installation Ihave made 2 subdomain 1) blog.developerscorner.tk 2) news.developerscorner.tk I hav also uploaded Wordpress zip file to root created a mysql database, MySql user... things i want it to be done 1. word press installation on both subdomain     i.e, blog.developerscorner.tk           news.developerscorner.tk 2. Iwant to make a welcome page which should link me to blog and news pages Waiting for reply........

any one ready to help me reguarding wordpress installation

Ihave made 2 subdomain

1) blog.developerscorner.tk

2) news.developerscorner.tk

I hav also uploaded Wordpress zip file to root

created a mysql database, MySql user...

things i want it to be done

1. word press installation on both subdomain

i.e, blog.developerscorner.tk

news.developerscorner.tk

2. Iwant to make a welcome page which should link me to blog and news pages

Waiting for reply........

please create a thread for your query..! it will help others too i'll answer there..!

Ihave made 2 subdomain

news.developerscorner.tk

You can create an html page under the public_html dir then create links to the /public_html/blog/ and /public_html/news/ for both blogs. I assume each one is different?

Ihave made 2 subdomain

news.developerscorner.tk

try this :D

Wordpress Multi-site Installation

You can create an html page under the public_html dir then create links to the /public_html/blog/ and /public_html/news/ for both blogs. I assume each one is different?

ok i have installed blog on both sub domain but if i make a wlcome page at main domain i.e, developerscorner.tk it shows like this

Index of /

.smileys/

.wysiwygPro_preview_867f3a388b1bf2fc35a0c54f2df76cce.php Blog/

cgi-bin/

news/

public_html/

wpThumbnails/

ok i have installed blog on both sub domain but if i make a wlcome page at main domain i.e, developerscorner.tk it shows like this

Index of /

.smileys/

.wysiwygPro_preview_867f3a388b1bf2fc35a0c54f2df76cce.php Blog/

cgi-bin/

news/

public_html/

wpThumbnails/

You need to create an index.html and then you can link to both sub domains.

<a href="http://news.developerscorner.tk/">NEWS</a> | <a href="http://blog.developerscorner.tk/">BLOG</a>