Suggest me Best LGA 775 Motherboard

Die2mrw007

Dont give me a list... Me too searched it...but its difficult for me to check all the features and compare as I am not getting much time... I am going out and will be online at night.

Please do suggest me the best final one to purchase !!! The thing is I am lacking time to survey on this.

Tomorrow I need to buy

GIGABYTE GA-EP45T-USB3P LGA 775 Intel P45 USB 3.0 ATX Intel Motherboard if u have DDR3 module and GA-EG41M-S2H if u have ddr2 module with you 2nd one is price efficiant too its something 2k and first one is about 3-4k if u aren't a gamer and need high resources than go with 2nd one and if u already owns a ddr3 ram stick than go with 2nd one as they'll be balanced because ddr2 aren't cheap but choice is yours..!

Dont give me a list... Me too searched it...but its difficult for me to check all the features and compare as I am not getting much time... I am going out and will be online at night.

Please do suggest me the best final one to purchase !!! The thing is I am lacking time to survey on this.

Tomorrow I need to buy

Hmm I find it Good Enough for some years :P

GIGABYTE GA-G41M-Combo LGA 775 Intel G41 Micro ATX Intel Motherboard

PS:- As the store is in mumbai.It has COD and FRee Delivery Too :D