Time to move on

Die2mrw007

Its time to move on to another hosting from one of the best hosting I experienced (Hostgator)

We are gonna move to MDD hosting Basic Plan with following features:

Disk Space: 5GB

Premium Bandwidth: 250 GB

Add-on Domains: UNLIMITED

Subdomains : UNLIMITED

MySQL Databases: UNLIMITED

Instant Setup : yes

Setup Fees: FREE

Monthly Price: $7.50

Yearly Price (15% Off): $6.38 / month

Disk space are Limited

Also Bandwidth  :-??

Yup...

Unlimited plans are usually higher at costs......and those hosting sites which offer unlimited space are just crap...they dont really provide unlimited..I surveyed a lot and studied about all their terms and conditions

The only unlimited hosting (Pure Unlimited) is Hostgator which we are using currently

And Bluehost has poor performance rate....the site will perform slow with more loading time. And they have really worst customer support :(

Disk space are Limited

Also Bandwidth  :-??

In My opinion Bluehost is Best

This forum is still in its infancy so you dont need an unlimited plan right now. For a new forum 5gb disk space and 250gb bandwidth is more than enough. Once the forum grows and the internet traffic builds up the forum can then be moved to an unlimited hosting server.

This forum is still in its infancy so you dont need an unlimited plan right now. For a new forum 5gb disk space and 250gb bandwidth is more than enough. Once the forum grows and the internet traffic builds up the forum can then be moved to an unlimited hosting server.

Yeah, you are right...but I wont be going for monthly plans as it would cost more...I am thinking for annual plan

So, we will be struck in between if we require more space :(