Belle HS Ported to S60v5 | Free Ram : 50 MB | GizmoLord Exclusive Project.

pavan061994

SFR are N97 port. I can't run web browser. Belle shell quit it self and return me into replacehs

That's because of low ram.. I highly recommend you to stick with original hs of n97 and use s60v5 mods(already present on SFR) to get a belle like feel on mobile. :)  .... I don't think belle shell developer will release full c++ version of belle shell.  If he had released it , then our s60v5 would have transformed by now and belle shell would consume less than 10 mb ram.. At the moment, it is partially in c++ , so it consumes 20-25 mb ram.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's because of low ram.. I highly recommend you to stick with original hs of n97 and use s60v5 mods(already present on SFR) to get a belle like feel on mobile. :)  .... I don't think belle shell developer will release full c++ version of belle shell.  If he had released it , then our s60v5 would have transformed by now and belle shell would consume less than 10 mb ram.. At the moment, it is partially in c++ , so it consumes 20-25 mb ram.

Thx for your Reply. By the way, what's the diffent between ofw based cfw and ported cfw make ofw get so much ram?

Thx. By the way, do you know where does mpxharvestersever locate on starter*.rsc file. I search all starter file but I can't locate of mpxharvesterserver and its compoment do disable them

If it is not present in the starter files, then it is already disabled :P  If you are trying to modify the starter files, check for the already existing entries in the starter files which can be disabled with help of --> http://forum.gizmolord.com/symbian1-modding/editing-starter-files-of-s60v5-fw-detailed(last-update-18-03-2012)/  . BTW, there is nothing to disable in the belle shell AIO pack 2 starter files as I have pre-optimized the starter files for faster and less ram consumption.

If it is not present in the starter files, then it is already disabled :P  If you are trying to modify the starter files, check for the already existing entries in the starter files which can be disabled with help of --> http://forum.gizmolord.com/symbian1-modding/editing-starter-files-of-s60v5-fw-detailed(last-update-18-03-2012)/  . BTW, there is nothing to disable in the belle shell AIO pack 2 starter files as I have pre-optimized the starter files for faster and less ram consumption.

I thought the belle aio can't work with n97 so I mod the file my self. How can I disable locationconfigserver & mpx* ? I already disable it in all starter file but they still auto startup

• 2 weeks later...

Just follow this :

if i follow this method,

'put rofs2 files from the package in your rofs2

Add your Belleshell.sis in pnht/c/ folder of your rofs2

Then put rofs3 content in your rofs2 and pack your rofs2.

Flash with tick factory reset.'

No need to add qt as qt is already added in the belle shell aio pack which you are inserting into the rofs2......

hey shivam.......should i put rofs3 content in my rofs2 or rofs3?

hello....

i am using SFR v 0.1..QT perfect is already installed on my device...so everything on "\rofs3\system\install" folder are on my device....can i put rofs3 folder on rofs2 for cooking again???

thanx...

It's uneeded. That file work only if you put QT in your FW (QT present in rofs3 folder). If you don't want to hard reset, these file are uneeded