Belle HS Ported to S60v5 | Free Ram : 50 MB | GizmoLord Exclusive Project.

pavan061994

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am fine :)  Thanks pavan,lrajesh555,mahir  :).  It's all because of gizmo team that we have achieved this and cool.  @Pavan and lrajesh555.  Please join the dual boot thread @ the gizmolord forum.  Lamerfall has made list of 12 things to be tested.  I have my last exam tomorrow.  Guys please help in completing those tests mentioned by him and we can also make that project a success.  :)  +1

I am fine :)  Thanks pavan,lrajesh555,mahir  :).  It's all because of gizmo team that we have achieved this and cool. 

@Pavan and lrajesh555.  Please join the dual boot thread @ the gizmolord forum.  Lamerfall has made list of 12 things to be tested.  I have my last exam tomorrow.  Guys please help in completing those tests mentioned by him and we can also make that project a success.  :)  +1

i m ready to join but will gather some information nd then join..

I am fine :)  Thanks pavan,lrajesh555,mahir  :).  It's all because of gizmo team that we have achieved this and cool. 

@Pavan and lrajesh555.  Please join the dual boot thread @ the gizmolord forum.  Lamerfall has made list of 12 things to be tested.  I have my last exam tomorrow.  Guys please help in completing those tests mentioned by him and we can also make that project a success.  :)  +1

ok i'll join from today evening ...my college has started ..so i'll b available after 6 pm only ...

Hi everyone!

Sorry for away for long time. I got some news about Belle Shell Development. I sent an email to developer requesting news and i got a reply. See it:

Hello!

I am working on it but it does not go very fast ;) Unfortunately, I have to try few different implementations for every part of the program to see which one uses the smallest amount of RAM. I have rewritten all existing widgets in C++ and now I am working on the menu. Also the wallpapers are redone is C++ and now they take less RAM and load more quickly. As additional feature now you can set one big widescreen wallpaper in "panoramic" mode too.

The next step is optimization of the menu and capturing the hardware keys. The hardware keys will be inactive by default and they will need to be activated through the program settings to avoid problems when posting on Ovi store. I expect the new version to be ready in less than a month but it will not include any new features except the hardware keys support, panoramic wallpapers and ability to set your own wallpapers. Most of my time for this version is set to lowering RAM usage (it will not be much less than 20 MB but at least it will not jump too much over 20 MB).

The major new features like notifications and more widgets will be left for the next version because it is more important to have faster and leaner program first.

Best regards!

Now we need to wait. I agree with that. Notifications and more widgets is important, but we can wait a bit, because developer mind is to make the 2nd version the really first one.

Comment! ^^

Hi everyone!

Sorry for away for long time. I got some news about Belle Shell Development. I sent an email to developer requesting news and i got a reply. See it:

Now we need to wait. I agree with that. Notifications and more widgets is important, but we can wait a bit, because developer mind is to make the 2nd version the really first one.

Comment! ^^

thanks for update....+1 to u. :-bd

i think widgets and notifications are important but RAM is also important....so we can wait for another version. :-? :-?

Hi everyone!

Sorry for away for long time. I got some news about Belle Shell Development. I sent an email to developer requesting news and i got a reply. See it

Now we need to wait. I agree with that. Notifications and m.ore widgets is important, but we can wait a bit, because developer mind is to make the 2nd version the really first one.

Comment! ^^

+1 dude really nice info  :-bd  :-bd keep notify us.. :troll:

Tnx to the creators of this mod!! :yahoo: :yahoo: I succesfully done it on my phone!. tnx i have a question. why does the video on first post doesnt load to long (with the belle wallpaper) opening the app while mine does. it also show first basic homescreen then the replacehs and will load a while before the homescreen shows. i want to know how to make it just like the video on first post. Im using blaze with aio pack 2.. tnx btw..

Tnx to the creators of this mod!! :yahoo: :yahoo:

I succesfully done it on my phone!. tnx

i have a question. why does the video on first post doesnt load to long (with the belle wallpaper) opening the app while mine does. it also show first basic homescreen then the replacehs and will load a while before the homescreen shows.

i want to know how to make it just like the video on first post.

Im using blaze with aio pack 2.. tnx btw..

thx for trying out.....

Answer for ur qns is Follow Method 2....u will get hs like shown in video ....but take care tht...this will be unterminable hs..

thx for trying out.....

Answer for ur qns is Follow Method 2....u will get hs like shown in video ....but take care tht...this will be unterminable hs..

tnx for reply.. ill try it now..  :-bd :-bd

got another question. you say its unterminable.. means that i cant refresh the app (by exiting the app)??

sorry just read it.. i know it now. tnx