Belle HS Ported to S60v5 | Free Ram : 50 MB | GizmoLord Exclusive Project.

pavan061994

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no just the  starter files, but how can i increase RAM on c6?

What do you mean by"  stuff doesn't install automatically."

lord_revan, the starter files have been already been tweaked to get maximum ram in my belle shell AIO pack 2. The ram you are getting currently with belle shell is the maximum you can achieve.

The developer of belle shell is making a new release.

More info here  .This release should fix the ram problem

on first startup, when belle shell and jbak install automatically, but when i add the modded starter files that doesn't happen

mate.Don't add any starter files. Just add the AIO pack and flash. that's all. What I am saying is that I have already put some starter files in my AIO pack2 which has already optimized the ram to maximum possible without losing functionality.So don't worry about ram for belle shell AIO pack as it is the belle shell problem and I have modified the starter files to the maximum to get as much ram as possible already :)

as aio pack v2 is created by shivam94 is gr8 until now.....and it easy to use....... I have created a super package which have higher ram and default belle hs ......just install and flash method......in ths......u will hve 2 choices of killable shell and unterminable shell.... The default will be unkillable shell....... And thr red key functions to return shell......green key shud be fixed....menu key is assigned to jbak opened apps.......... Finally.....itz..... Not free.....itz paid package.....but cost is same as shell price........ If anyone bought it genuinely frm nokia store......we will give it this pack Freely........... So,what shud u say???????

Firmware is fine, Blaze 2 ofw. Before adding the AIO pack v2 camera is working.

Need investigate this more

i use belle shell in ofw blaze.. its fine and camera app is working perfect.. after flashing try restarting it after 5 minutes.. if it doesnt work, try hard resetting..

i had some bugs at first.. whn i tried hard reset all those are working jzt fine.. :) :)

i use belle shell in ofw blaze.. its fine and camera app is working perfect.. after flashing try restarting it after 5 minutes.. if it doesnt work, try hard resetting..

i had some bugs at first.. whn i tried hard reset all those are working jzt fine.. :) :)

ya...thtz blaze prob....no prob in aio pack