Belle HS Ported to S60v5 | Free Ram : 50 MB | GizmoLord Exclusive Project.

pavan061994

Steps to set belle shell hs as default

1) Install qt,belleshell, and the app by ngoanrazor( www.4shared.com/mobile/3MXtroMt/replaceHs_unsigned.html ) on your phone  in c drive.

2)go to C:\sys\bin of your phone and rename Belleshell.exe to bilaunch.exe.

NOTE:  please note down the directory link properly i.e. C:\SYS\BIN\belleshell.exe

(This is important as everything is case sensitive in rsc file).  for some it maybe c:\sys\bin\belleshell.exe

3) Open your rofs2 and search for starter_arm.rsc inrofs2/resource

4) open  starter_arm.rsc using resedit and edit the line Z:\sys\bin\ailaunch.exe to your location of bilaunch.exe

i.e in my case it is C:\SYS\BIN\bilaunch.exe.

5) go to rofs2\sys\bin\ and delete ailaunch.exe

6) Open notepad and save empty file as ailaunch.exe in rofs2\sys\bin

7) Save the changes and repack your rofs2

8) Flash your rofs2 with JAF

IMPORTANT:  Please don't flash your uda of your fw.,else your phone won't boot.

9) your phone will start with belle shell as primary hs.

+1 to u ...i will update this on 1st page

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought dialpad was just an app to redirect its control to phoneui.exe

Hey pavan can you tell me what exactly problem is comming with dialer......

when we press dialer......we get out of hs.....on our previous like hs......and no dialer opened.....i think u should follow processes in killme....to get from it.........see the attachment on 2 page ....processes.......execute them one by one.....by xplore or killme's command line....

Becoz i m on cell ...studying....

Ok then dialer problem is solved , now somebody must look into the starter arm rsc and examine why network appears on first boot and not thereafter

i think ailaunch.exe triggers all processes.....but as we put blank.......we have 2 initiate them manually.....try 2 getin killme.....if there r 108 processes...in unsure...and 9 processes in protected....then it will be normal....and if not then try my attachment....on 2nd pg.....

Steps to set belle shell hs as default

1) Install qt,belleshell, and the app by ngoanrazor( www.4shared.com/mobile/3MXtroMt/replaceHs_unsigned.html ) on your phone  in c drive.

2)go to C:\sys\bin of your phone and rename Belleshell.exe to bilaunch.exe.

NOTE:  please note down the directory link properly i.e. C:\SYS\BIN\belleshell.exe

(This is important as everything is case sensitive in rsc file).  for some it maybe c:\sys\bin\belleshell.exe

3) Open your rofs2 and search for starter_arm.rsc inrofs2/resource

4) open  starter_arm.rsc using resedit and edit the line Z:\sys\bin\ailaunch.exe to your location of bilaunch.exe

i.e in my case it is C:\SYS\BIN\bilaunch.exe.

5) go to rofs2\sys\bin\ and delete ailaunch.exe

6) Open notepad and save empty file as ailaunch.exe in rofs2\sys\bin

7) Save the changes and repack your rofs2

8) Flash your rofs2 with JAF

IMPORTANT:  Please don't flash your uda of your fw.,else your phone won't boot.

9) your phone will start with belle shell as primary hs.

I did as u said, homescreen gets disabled but Belle Shell is not launching at startup.

Where am i going wrong ?

I have it. Now, I studied the starter arm.

Why did you change the belle starter to this "C:\SYS\BIN\bilaunch.exe"

N what was the aim behind removing matrixmenu?

One last thing: Try flashing WITHOUT the ailaunch.exe (notepad one). N see the difference please.

as shivam said.....we have installed Belle shell on c:...hence  and we have renamed it as bilaunch.exe....

Hence we have changed.rsc.......

Try 2 edit .rsc without renaming belle shell.exe .....put it directly in .rsc.....

as shivam said.....we have installed Belle shell on c:...hence  and we have renamed it as bilaunch.exe....

Hence we have changed.rsc.......

Try 2 edit .rsc without renaming belle shell.exe .....put it directly in .rsc.....

Yes we can directly add belleshell.exe n in place of ailaunch/bilaunch, just make it belleshell.exe

Wait, uploading rsc file.

Dont waste you time right now, lets wait if the developer of the app releases the update for it ,as app itself has many bugs and eats lots of ram,it should be fixed in first place. then only we can think about using it as default HS.

ya u r r8...developer r trying 2 modify and mking it more usable widgets....but procedure is sme....

We have 2 give a try ....if this all becomes successful