Belle HS Ported to S60v5 | Free Ram : 50 MB | GizmoLord Exclusive Project.

pavan061994

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i just edited starter non critical 1.rsc which is included in the aio pack v2

popupclock with slideunlock and pocstarter.ex$ with belle_topbar exe............

is that the reason for facing the problems................??

please someone help...its a big problem....i also tried with other methods (method-2) but same bug appears...

This will end up wid less than 30 mb ram.. :|

yes i agree with him .. it will be less than 30MB of ram if your in bad luck, plus you wont be able to access some apps which eats high part of ram like camera, and when you dare to do it, belle shell HS will auto close ..

so before i use Belle Shell, i make sure i have atleast 50MB Ram, (i used RamBlow, then KillMe, then Close all remaining apps) and i also kill the menu process using Handy Taskman

say, i am using Nokia N97 32GB, and i dont experience any error with 1.05 ?, i am gladly using it, but in my case, low ram is not really a problem for me as if i can handle it, but my only question about belle shell and when it is ported as default hs is

1. when using Belle Shell HS with OFW (like installing it then running), it eats high amount of ram (so if i am to say, before you use it, you must free up ram and have atleast 50MB free), two when text messages is received, i never see it in Belle HS, so i have to go back to my original HS and check the message (in short, no notifications is going out from Belle HS)

2. will it change everything from my question above ?, like it will support notifications of incoming messages, calls events etc or whatever

plus in addition, with belle shell being used, when you press your menu key (the silver one in n97 and the middle one in 5800XM), it access the old/default menu, not the bell shell menu, which is what i want to happen .. when can i see this kind of mod for s60v5 .. i want to feel belle in s60v5 (behind its low specs and ram) .. or i even think of changing phone to x7, e7 or other belle phones haha :lol:

hey pavan................i use your method 2 and it works like charm................but i can't understand 1 thing......... why should i do this in your metod 2(please don't mind,i just want to know as i like to experimenting with my phone)-'Go To C:\sys\bin of your phone and rename Belleshell.exe to belle.exe.' ??? if i don't rename it and change the starter file entry-Z:\sys\bin\ailaunch to C:\SYS\BIN\Belleshell.exe.......will it work perfectly? so i don't have to flash 2 times.........as i integrate qt in rofs2 and belle shell to uda or use ai............. what do you think will my method work perfectly................??? please tell me i am eager to know. :P

hey pavan................i use your method 2 and it works like charm................but i can't understand 1 thing.........

why should i do this in your metod 2(please don't mind,i just want to know as i like to experimenting with my phone)-'Go To C:\sys\bin of your phone and rename Belleshell.exe to belle.exe.' ???

if i don't rename it and change the starter file entry-Z:\sys\bin\ailaunch to C:\SYS\BIN\Belleshell.exe.......will it work perfectly?

so i don't have to flash 2 times.........as i integrate qt in rofs2 and belle shell to uda or use ai.............

what do you think will my method work perfectly................??? please tell me i am eager to know. :P

Check urself... :P

Can this be fone in my C5-03?? Please reply.. thanks.. Im using OFW v23.0.015.

And another query - Whats the Use of Replace hs with belle shell... whenever I boot up my phone it pops out and shows a Blank page (Nokia X6)..

Ya..u may and .... Replace hs is app which will Hide ur Original HS and Show Belle shell...

hey pavan................i use your method 2 and it works like charm................but i can't understand 1 thing.........

why should i do this in your metod 2(please don't mind,i just want to know as i like to experimenting with my phone)-'Go To C:\sys\bin of your phone and rename Belleshell.exe to belle.exe.' ???

if i don't rename it and change the starter file entry-Z:\sys\bin\ailaunch to C:\SYS\BIN\Belleshell.exe.......will it work perfectly?

so i don't have to flash 2 times.........as i integrate qt in rofs2 and belle shell to uda or use ai.............

what do you think will my method work perfectly................??? please tell me i am eager to know. :P

it will not work..............:P

if u renamed it than you have to also edit in RSC......... than it will work

so you are saying if i don't rename it to 'belle' then i  have to change the entry as z\sys\bin\ailaunch.exe to c\sys\bin\Belleshell.exe...right?