Forum bugs

Die2mrw007

the forum breaks in between submitting posts or messages very weird needs to be looked :(

does anybody look here i pressed report to moderator and nobody replied what's this ???

Actually we did saw the reported post...but it lacks info about the report...

Whatz wrong with the post ?

BTW, I never did experience any such issues..check with other foums if having the same issue right now...maybe your internet connectivity issues.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest prayaas1998

Why should it? But then, I guess there would be backups. You never know what happens when. @BANANA: If you do not keep backups, then I recommend you to keep one from now on. Might help you sometime.

Why should it? But then, I guess there would be backups. You never know what happens when.

@BANANA: If you do not keep backups, then I recommend you to keep one from now on. Might help you sometime.

backups r created on weekly basis. . .server wont crash until i modify somethng in forum/blog. I always make a fresh backup before editing any php/mysql codes

• 1 month later...

when i download some attachment from forum of .jpg or .sisx extension i am getting some weird file with (.part) extension  :(  :-??

does anybody experiencing this problem ??  :-S

thatz mozilla download manager issue. . .use other browser and try

or else reinstal mozilla. . .therez a setting for auto extension. .that might got corrupt in ur browser

i tried re installing ff but same issue :( btw it does not create any issue when downloading from other sites or forum like dm  :|  :-?

I will see to this....

BTW, m using chrome and not experiencing such issue.

The solution for your issue: After download, just rename the extension to appropriate file name.

For example you downloaded a file named "Ovi_store.sisx" and it got downloaded as "Ovi_store.part" , then just rename it (.part) to (.sisx) :)

Still I will talk to the support team to know if its the issue with forum. If so, then I will fix it as soon as possible :)

• 1 month later...
Guest prayaas1998

While donating through PayPal, the following error is received! We notice that you are attempting to pay an Indian resident user. The payment you initiated has been blocked. PayPal only facilitates international payments and cannot be used for domestic payments within India. We suggest you find alternative methods to complete the payment. If you believe that the person you attempted to pay is not based in India, please contact PayPal customer support. EDIT: I'm unable to edit my topic 'BB Code Guide' as it is locked!

While donating through PayPal, the following error is received!

We notice that you are attempting to pay an Indian resident user. The payment you initiated has been blocked. PayPal only facilitates international payments and cannot be used for domestic payments within India. We suggest you find alternative methods to complete the payment. If you believe that the person you attempted to pay is not based in India, please contact PayPal customer support.

EDIT: I'm unable to edit my topic 'BB Code Guide' as it is locked!

Its due to Paypal restrictions in India.

Here is the details if anyone in India wish to contribute:

Name: Nitesh Kunnath

Bank name: State Bank of India

A/c no: 30731895394

IFS Code: SBIN0005165

Branch Code: 05165

Branch: Dombivli West

You have anything to change in that thread ? I will unlock it for you !!