Hindi language work in nokia 5233??

rinku9999

No hindi lang is nt in my 5233 till today..how to see product code?

Then u will have to do this manually......maybe download s60v5 firmware which has Hindi language in it....and then using NFEstd 0.3 tool, extract the language in it using Language manager of NFEstd 0.3 tool.....after that, u can import that language pack which u extracted to the firmware you are using :)

Then u will have to do this manually......maybe download s60v5 firmware which has Hindi language in it....and then using NFEstd 0.3 tool, extract the language in it using Language manager of NFEstd 0.3 tool.....after that, u can import that language pack which u extracted to the firmware you are using :)

Whr to download that fw?pls give any link..and tel me hw to see product code?

Whr to download that fw?pls give any link..and tel me hw to see product code?

Even I have no idea which s60v5 firmware is having Hindi language in it...you need to ask for other users who is having Hindi language in their phone. I guess 5800 will be having hindi language in it...ask some 5800 users in India if they have Hindi language in their phone.

tell me u get hindi lang in that fw?and how check fw is indian when download 4m navifirm?

no i m not getting hindi language in my 5230 fw files.

for ur 5233, choose any of these indian fw files as shown in below picture and download and use nfe_0.3 to extract the hindi lang package (if it has).

http://forum.gizmolord.com/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=2121.0;attach=4575;image

post-1907-138186176884_thumb.png