LinsPirat LTS Rev2! by tintinboss |Nokia 5233|5230|5800|X6(FIXED 24/03/12!)

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi please help! I have the previous Linspirat on my phone. But after flashing with the latest Linspirat my touchscreen won't work anymore? But the call keys are working. Can someone help me with this because I can;t use my phone anymore. I have tried to flashed it again but nothings working. PLEASE PLEASE HELP. Thank you! :'(

Hi please help!

I have the previous Linspirat on my phone. But after flashing with the latest Linspirat my touchscreen won't work anymore? But the call keys are working. Can someone help me with this because I can;t use my phone anymore. I have tried to flashed it again but nothings working. PLEASE PLEASE HELP. Thank you! :'(

This looks more like a hardware issue to me .  Flash your phone with original nokia firmware and see if fixes the issue.  If not , then I suppose you will have to pay a visit to nokia care !

• 1 month later...

WOAH! Theres too much fuss about cores and everything else! LOOK PEOPLE if you want cores just find the appropriate core for your phone fron the SKYFIRE REDEFINED CUSTOM FIRMWARE on CUSTOM FIRMWARE RELEASES as NAVRATN123 said. IT SHOULD HOPEFULLY WORK. The creator of this custom firmware tintiinboss is gone so dont ask too much though still ask if you have other than FLASHING ISSUES!

WOAH! Theres too much fuss about cores and everything else!

LOOK PEOPLE if you want cores just find the appropriate core for your phone fron the SKYFIRE REDEFINED CUSTOM FIRMWARE on CUSTOM FIRMWARE RELEASES as NAVRATN123 said. IT SHOULD HOPEFULLY WORK. The creator of this custom firmware tintiinboss is gone so dont ask too much though still ask if you have other than FLASHING ISSUES!

this link get us to some "adf.ly " link.....which newer open further and the pc screen is just blank........plz help...

• 2 weeks later...

I saw the download files for 5800xm RM-356 was noted v52 so i can't use it with my phone 5800xm rm-356 v60? Im just new but I already know how to flash it but still wondering what is the method how to install this on v60 coz this contains v52 files. Is this really working on 5800xm RM-356 v60? ___________ EDITED: After I read some instructions like with other 5800 in this thread.. Same problems all I got. White screen only.. I already renamed like this.. RM-356_60.0.003_prd.rofs2.V01 RM-356_60.0.001_026_000_U01.uda.fpsx and the c0r from SFRedifined RM-356_60.0.003_prd.core.c0r

• 6 months later...
  • 6 years later...