LinsPirat LTS Rev2! by tintinboss |Nokia 5233|5230|5800|X6(FIXED 24/03/12!)

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tintinboss, I hav flashed my 5800 with ur firmware nd u hav worked hard for it and i really like it...But I hav found these three bug that i wish u to fix soon... 1) There is a bug in 5800 landscape qwerty...The Ab/1* key that switches alphanumeric mode into numerical mode is not working...I couldn't write any numeral value in landscape mode...please fix this bug... 2) Another thing is that the Video suite doesn't show any videos...though the photo suite reads all video files... 3) And the swipe to unlock skin has a white dot on the blue color near the right end (when full swipe color appears you'll see)...please fix this also... Also in the default theme, the mediabar icon image for the web browser when it is open, shows photo gallery image.. And Kill me doesn't show up in menu... I have one request..could you add S^3 clock widget...? I tried adding but the homescreen bella symbols disappeared... Hope u'll fix all soon... Thnxx..:)

no i told the error above yaar, and i can hard reset cos while doing it nthng happens jus the phone vibrates n nothg happens.. this is the error i got while flashing.. Finishing CMT session... Restarting CMT... Pooling phone... MCUSW: (null) APESW: (null) VariantSW: (null) Prodcode: Done!

no i told the error above yaar, and i can hard reset cos while doing it nthng happens jus the phone vibrates n nothg happens..

this is the error i got while flashing..

Finishing CMT session...

Restarting CMT...

Pooling phone...

MCUSW: (null)

APESW: (null)

VariantSW: (null)

Prodcode:

Done!

hard reset means..

Press the green+red+camera key together n then press power button , keep the 4 keys pressed until u get the option for selecting country...

U can do this easily..

Whats the big deal..?