LinsPirat LTS Rev2! by tintinboss |Nokia 5233|5230|5800|X6(FIXED 24/03/12!)

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i have gone through those many times bro ..read the rest of the page u wil c that its still the qt comonents messing with the map installer..besides its not solved yet :'( anyways thanx bro

dunno but its strange. i faced installation failed error yesterday. then i flashed with uda provided and its working.

@tintinboss any solution to video cntre nt opening problem??

videocentre not opening

lol it seems im not alone havin this problem..........

also ovi music not opening .....its icon as well is distorted kinda........... n swipe to unlock takes long tym to appear sometimes

Beta BUGS BUGS BUGS!!! :'(

Fix is on the way. :) Sorry was busy and away for a while.. Thanks for reporting :)

X_X X_X X_X X_X X_X X_X ~X( ~X(~X( ~X(~X( ~X(~X(X_X X_X X_X lol i use 504  to flash my 5530 and i found this

hmm okay... It's an issue with leftover icon files... Those doesn't hamper the performance or anything... but they are definitely bug! Okay I'll clean the "mess" and provide you a clean fixed version soon :D

Thanks for reporting bro :)

And welcome to Gizmolord!

the wep icon not working  X_X  its open  bookmarks only  with wifi or normal net

Mate, I've just been confirmed that neither Icon issue nor the WEB issue is there. All is fine. Sorry if I was reported wrong, but you MUST do these to get the highest performance from LinsPirat

-- You must hard reset once and then flash without hard resetting.

-- You must delete folders "private, sys,system,installs,data" from ur memory card before flashing! Or better still, format ur memory card!

-- Use the provided UDA!

Thanks, hope this solves all your problem as it did to my friend

:) And thanks for trying this out! :D

FIX For vibration (No vibration even after enabling it on profile) Please copy this attached file in your ROFS2/private/10202be9/ Folder and replace the existing file. Reload from HDD in NFESTD Repack/Rebuild in NFESTD Flash with the newly rebuilt file (after renaming it and cutting down the "_rebuilt" part) Thanks :) NOTE : For atleast a little-bit experienced flashers. A fixed version with these fixes will be released after I get free time :)

8002_.txt

"26 Jan - Released for RM-625(Nokia 5233).

6 March 2012 - LinsPirat LTS Rev2 Released for RM-625 (Nokia 5233) (FINAL) (New fixed version 3/11/2012)

......skipped....skipped (see first post)....

Where is the mediafire link of " LTS rev2 "for RM-559.... there is jut the name but no download link...

//Post edited by tintinboss (Please don't quote entire large posts. It makes the thread unreadable. Thanks :))

Mate, I've just been confirmed that neither Icon issue nor the WEB issue is there. All is fine. Sorry if I was reported wrong, but you MUST do these to get the highest performance from LinsPirat

-- You must hard reset once and then flash without hard resetting.

-- You must delete folders "private, sys,system,installs,data" from ur memory card before flashing! Or better still, format ur memory card!

-- Use the provided UDA!

Thanks, hope this solves all your problem as it did to my friend

And thanks for trying this out!

i do what u told me but the same issue found , mmm what about the core files  :)