LinsPirat LTS Rev2! by tintinboss |Nokia 5233|5230|5800|X6(FIXED 24/03/12!)

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG.... :)). i am very happieeee :) my dear friendzzz......  =D>:-bd :-bd \:D/ \:D/

i m..... <:-P <:-P <:-P.

first of all thank you very much.... ivcha90.....  @};- @};-  @};-+ @};- for you friend..

TinTinBoss..  thank you bro..... +  @};- @};-

thank you Die2mrrw@};- @};-

and Gizmolord luv U.....

downloading now... soon aftr i will flash and share my opinion here... dn't angry on my little little doubts after heavy usage of this cfw...... :D :D :D

thanks again friendz.......

OMG.... :)). i am very happieeee :) my dear friendzzz......  =D>:-bd :-bd \:D/ \:D/

i m..... <:-P <:-P <:-P.

first of all thank you very much.... ivcha90.....  @};- @};-  @};-+ @};- for you friend..

TinTinBoss..  thank you bro..... +  @};- @};-

thank you Die2mrrw +  @};- @};-

and Gizmolord luv U.....

downloading now... soon aftr i will flash and share my opinion here... dn't angry on my little little doubts after heavy usage of this cfw...... :D :D :D

thanks again friendz.......

Very glad that we could make you happy bro :) +1 and welcome to flashing :D Hope it works fine on your phone!

how can i remove qt..

i dnt knw wch all files to remove from rofs 2

Why u want to do that bro? Removing QT will not increase C drive space or anything... If u want more C drive space (I suppose you're looking for it :) ) just flash with a blank UDA :) U can use any blank UDA from any CFW u used before!

i have tried every thng bro ..n i am sure its a qt related problem. usually in my prevs cfw 3.06 was working fine n i all the earlier cw i manually install qt .pls tel me wch all files bro

have u tried to install ovi maps from the SW Update application ...if sw update app is not there in ur phone, then just connect ur phone to pc in ovi suite mod ..and open sw update in nokia suite ...if u see the maps update there, update it ...

i know that bro..its 3.04. i wanted to install map from the phone so that i can remove or reinstall it wn i need . i removed the map files from uda thn i flahed it agn n whn i try to install 3.06 the same error comes up . i am pretty sure its due to the qt components but dnt knw wch all files are related to it . i tried with siscontent to get the files but stll cant decide wch all to delete