LinsPirat LTS Rev2! by tintinboss |Nokia 5233|5230|5800|X6(FIXED 24/03/12!)

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just download v51 core from here: http://www.mediafire.com/?k6ac1ed34xrd7oc

then rename the rofs2 to that of core version number and flash with JAF :)

Thanks dear friend. But that wont work due to partition size issue. Upakul, thanks 4 ur interest bro :). Blank any rofs wth v51 support nd paste LinsPirat Lts files, repack, flash wth v51 core:)

bro i found one bug in messaging there is no smiley comes only symbols are come instead of smiley. and in music player while searching for new music it shows symbol and in music player setting also there is only symbol plz check it once i came this forum coz of your cfw bro and my first post is for you add me on fb i have send you freindship request my id is haji hafiz hafeez

bro i found one bug in messaging there is no smiley comes only symbols are come instead of smiley.

and in music player while searching for new music it shows symbol and in music player setting also there is only symbol plz check it once

i came this forum coz of your cfw bro and my first post is for you

add me on fb i have send you freindship request my id is haji hafiz hafeez

Thanks Hafeez.

Similey : Sorry, but thats wrong report... I checked and smileys are okay with symbols. There again maybe I didn't get your query right.

Music Player : Here again I don't get what you're talking about bro. While searching music, there's belle symbol? That might be a case which's not that big a deal but should be fixed yeah.

Thanks again for feedback

here u go lts theme credits to tintinboss u rock man

Mate, Sorry but you're not permitted to RIP the theme from CFW and distribute elsewhere. I request you, please don't do so. That's what i can do lol.

Anyways, it's not big deal to extract themes from cfws. You can do that whenever you want, but please use yourself and don't distribute please.

Glad that you liked it :)