LinsPirat LTS Rev2! by tintinboss |Nokia 5233|5230|5800|X6(FIXED 24/03/12!)

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@ Tintinboss

Could you share theme Linspirat LTS(without icon pack)???

Really Need this AWESOME theme

+100 for your hardwork!

I also Wanted to use it personally but dont no how to extract it???

Thanks bro :D

Download the ROFS2 for RM625 and extract yourself for personal use. There's a cool tutorial on it in GM, just search in the Mods section...

Thanks Hafeez.

Similey : Sorry, but thats wrong report... I checked and smileys are okay with symbols. There again maybe I didn't get your query right.

Music Player : Here again I don't get what you're talking about bro. While searching music, there's belle symbol? That might be a case which's not that big a deal but should be fixed yeah.

Thanks again for feedback

sorry bro after ur reply i have checked whats wrong and i found that bug was due to change of staticfeature.dll

@tintinboss @nikship thx guys................. i knw i did a mistake but my net connection went dead so couldnt remove it............thkz fr doin it frm my side

really srryy..................waitin eagerly fr 5800 version

No hard feelings mate :) Its okay and welcome. Please wait till tomorrow till Xtreme.infinity does the port to 5800 and X6. Thanks :)

@tintinboss ur theme is jst osm ............. jst the mediabar was a bit dull as compared to othr theme colours

also the v1 theme was vry colourfull but not transparent homscreen...........the white dialer is bttr than black one f ur previous version

jst personal thought

ppl lik u make symbian alive

Thanks parasaviator bro :)

The only reason I spend time behind this is for the "Fun or sharing". Makes simple things special...

Thanks again.