[Tutorial] How 2 flash ur Nokia S40 BB5 phone with J.A.F by lrajesh555

LRajesh555

Any One Tell Me What Is Profit To Flash Nokia 6300

What Diffrence In Normal Or Flash

Why Peoples Make Flash ? :-?

Thanks In Advanced

flash means you removing the old software or current software from phone and installing the new one.......... that process called flash............. it is same as when we installing a windows so we removed previous os and installing new ones........

we flash if you facing any problem with current software then you can flash it or re install it............

and flashing a 6300 is depend on you...........

And I Have 1 Problem Before Some Days I Update My Nokia 6300 Software Forum Nokia Suite 3.5.34 But After Updating In Mobile Only 1 Language Available English I Need Urdu And Arabic Language Please Help Me How To Install Urdu Language In My Nokia 6300

download the fw files, which have urdu language in it, using navifirm and then flash ur phone following this tutorial ...u'll get urdu language ..

but arabic isn't available till day :|

download the fw files, which have urdu language in it, using navifirm and then flash ur phone following this tutorial ...u'll get urdu language ..

but arabic isn't available till day :|

Sorry Im Not Understand How To Find And where Find Urdu Language For NOkia 6300 And How To Install In Mobile?

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

hello im using nokia c1-01 mobile and while updating the software of my mobile there was a power cut and when updating process is at 60% system got turned of and phone is not working. I tried using this process but it is showing unable to find the phone. Can any one help me on this issue

sir i cannot see the navi firm attachments so please help me

search navifirm+ in google .........

hello im using nokia c1-01 mobile and while updating the software of my mobile there was a power cut and when updating process is at 60% system got turned of and phone is not working. I tried using this process but it is showing unable to find the phone. Can any one help me on this issue

it is permanent dead .......... now only way is using box ........ give in nokia center....

• 2 weeks later...