Forum Suggestions

Die2mrw007

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Prayaas Aggarwal

Well, what about a quote in a quote? Is that possible? Wait, lemme' try.

*************TEST****************

I don't think we have one for party.. And that Mad is really great!

*************TEST****************

Really? I don't think so.. I pressed the quote button but it didn't quote what you quoted inside the quote.

I mean, we have it but disabled.... Its been called as multiquote. This actually looks odd when we click on quote, the all list of quotes from where the conversation occurred is been quoted.

Guest Prayaas Aggarwal

:confused::-/

I posted a smiley for confused on the previous (EDIT: Page 13)! What about that?

And you know what, multi-quote doesn't mess-up the post. It only makes it easier for someone to understand the whole conversation. And why would people anyway keep on quoting sooooo many?

I posted a smiley for confused on the previous (EDIT: Page 13)! What about that?

And you know what, multi-quote doesn't mess-up the post. It only makes it easier for someone to understand the whole conversation. And why would people anyway keep on quoting sooooo many?

not everyone are used to forum post features....each one will just click on "Quote" and post...this will eventually get more multi-quote chain making it look spam and messy !!!

Guest Prayaas Aggarwal

Multiple attachments option has been implemented in forum :)

@Prayaas: I will add some smileys to our smiley set... I just need some proper time to do all this !!!

I am gonna add some troll smileys too :P

OMGEEZERS! You wrote the wrong twitter username.. This redirects to some Vivek Singh!

Rather die, deactivate this twitter integration.  It is leading to quite a confusion now. People who want to check other user's twitter account can see under their profile

Twitter integration is for signing up to forum using twitter. User need not go through all that filling up form and verifying the email.

• 2 weeks later...

I want a Flame&Banter subforum, where we can all express our feelings about other people without rules, censorship, etc. What goes in there stays in there. This way we won't have flaming in the Offtopic thread too. Pleeeeeeeaaaaasssseeeeeeee, Nitesh ;;)