Forum Suggestions

Die2mrw007

i suggested this because when we search as a giz ,gizmo or mistyped word it dosen't come.

that's why.

for eg:

if we type wrong spelling of dailymmobiler it will surely come to that point.

LOL....thatz nothing to do with name....Its the page rank and page content google indexes that makes the site to the top recognized bu google.

DM is such a huge site with huge content...google indexes every content of the site...the more the content in site, the more is the chances of getting it popular in google.

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL....thatz nothing to do with name....Its the page rank and page content google indexes that makes the site to the top recognized bu google.

DM is such a huge site with huge content...google indexes every content of the site...the more the content in site, the more is the chances of getting it popular in google.

well that's the second thing

first thing is that, did u like the names.

coz gizmolord is bit likee a ...i can't explain :P

BTW, we cant change the domain name now....its already indexed by all the search engines and sites......we will loose everything if we change our domain name....it will be like starting everything from begin. If we require another domain the only working possible thing is clubbing the new domain with gizmolord.com...so that gizmolord.com and the new domain both will direct to gizmolord itself But who gonna pay for another domain ?? This itself i managed with collecting each and every penny I had and the major contribution from aryacooldude.

one more thing what we can do to make this site popular....

well that's the second thing

first thing is that, did u like the names.

coz gizmolord is bit likee a ...i can't explain :P

I asked for suggestions from many users before in SPG and other forums....but the problem was...either the name was already taken or its too long.

A friend of mine suggested this name to me...which I think is short and okay. :)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest prayaas1998

Why don't we make a Windows 8 Live Tile for Gizmolord? :) We'll make it available in 'The Store' when the beta of Windows 8 launches. I've got ample of ideas... An RSS app for GL or GL Immersive Browser or even a GL Wiki App. Sounds cool. (Atleast to me :P )

Why don't we make a Windows 8 Live Tile for Gizmolord? :)

We'll make it available in 'The Store' when the beta of Windows 8 launches.

I've got ample of ideas... An RSS app for GL or GL Immersive Browser or even a GL Wiki App. Sounds cool. (Atleast to me :P )

Wow, great idea mate. . .i agreed. We all will work in team for this :)

• 2 weeks later...