Forum Suggestions

Die2mrw007

I want a Flame&Banter subforum, where we can all express our feelings about other people without rules, censorship, etc. What goes in there stays in there. This way we won't have flaming in the Offtopic thread too. Pleeeeeeeaaaaasssseeeeeeee, Nitesh ;;)

Dont you think people dislike negative things spoken against them ? This will hurt the target members or individuals.

Could you explain me more of how exactly you need it to be implemented....just provide an example.

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's what I want with "what goes in there, stays in there". And it's just for fun only.

As I said, people will never like bad things said about them even for fun. Its a human tendency and its quite natural...none will like bad things said about them and that too publicly.

We can arrange for some provisions like a secret board where people can speak anything but for entry into such boards one should have some certain credits in their account, or post count or something... what you say ?

The board will not be public i.e not visible to guests, nor the regular members too unless provided access to it

As I said, people will never like bad things said about them even for fun. Its a human tendency and its quite natural...none will like bad things said about them and that too publicly.

We can arrange for some provisions like a secret board where people can speak anything but for entry into such boards one should have some certain credits in their account, or post count or something... what you say ?

The board will not be public i.e not visible to guests, nor the regular members too unless provided access to it

Oh yeah, that's exactly what I meant, I just forgot to say that!

I am here to suggest a feature which is like the feature in fb where if someone mentions some person, he will be notified immediately in his notifications and he can see why the person mentioned his/here name.  If this feature can be implemented in gizmolord under the heading called new notifications, then it would be great :)

I am here to suggest a feature which is like the feature in fb where if someone mentions some person, he will be notified immediately in his notifications and he can see why the person mentioned his/here name.  If this feature can be implemented in gizmolord under the heading called new notifications, then it would be great :)

I will try...

• 3 weeks later...

I want a Flame&Banter subforum, where we can all express our feelings about other people without rules, censorship, etc. What goes in there stays in there. This way we won't have flaming in the Offtopic thread too. Pleeeeeeeaaaaasssseeeeeeee, Nitesh ;;)

The board has been implemented :)

• 2 weeks later...