[Tutorial] How to create a free self hosted Blog - by Die2mrw007

Die2mrw007

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Why don't you change x10 hosting thing to SolidShellSecurity in the above? :)

SolidShellSecurity isnt a free hosting provider. Its just for gizmolord users they kept forwarded such free service providing with exclusive coupon code: GizmoFree

Its a limited offer from SolidShellSecurity and thus the free server slots are limited.

• 1 month later...

so is this x10hosting free for life time ? And what about storage and bandwidth ? If i setup my blog with x10 will there be any problems in future if i want to migrate to solidshellsecurity ! 

x10hosting is free for lifetime (as per the usage calculation. If you been inactive or not using your site, it may get suspended for non-activity). Storage too depends on usage...if you are active at the site they will increase your storage allocation. The only bad thing about free hosting is that the server is too congested with thousands of clients pushed into a single server making it perform slow. Still x10hosting isnt that bad in my experience. For a start, its the best free hosting until now.

As x10hosting is provided with CPanel, you wont face difficulty in shifting your site to any premium hosting provider. :)

x10hosting is free for lifetime (as per the usage calculation. If you been inactive or not using your site, it may get suspended for non-activity). Storage too depends on usage...if you are active at the site they will increase your storage allocation. The only bad thing about free hosting is that the server is too congested with thousands of clients pushed into a single server making it perform slow. Still x10hosting isnt that bad in my experience. For a start, its the best free hosting until now.

As x10hosting is provided with CPanel, you wont face difficulty in shifting your site to any premium hosting provider. :)

thanks die :) +1 and 100 credits (thats all i have :P)

one more doubt what is this so called FTP file transfer and for what do we use filezilla ?

SolidShellSecurity --> Best :P

thanks die :) +1 and 100 credits (thats all i have :P)

one more doubt what is this so called FTP file transfer and for what do we use filezilla ?

Filezilla client software is to connect to your server for uploading and downloading files from server.

You can also use the Cpanel provided Filemanager for this :)

SolidShellSecurity --> Best :P

We are talking about free hosting and not premium hosting :P

Yes SolidShellsecurity Hosting is good but its in the premium hosting category.

• 1 year later...