EquiLibriuM by Team DroiD | based on N97v30 | 5800, 5233, 5230, 5530, X6|All RMs

shashwat

• Replies 824
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@xtreme, i was also getting this bug bro

may b, its due to belle bar.

no,its not belle bar issue,its due to glossy anna icon pack,as ivan reportd dat if we use a theme wit built in icons,the bug goes away n if we use di theme,the redirection bug stays,so we have 2 options here,change the icon pack or rectify the bug in icons,first one is easy but do anybody knws how to rectify the error in icons?

Bro mera 5800 v60 dead ho jata hai maine 5 6 bar try kiya par kuch nai hua wai pwer on ke tym purple lines maine tumhara cfw nai use kiya tha i hv used da older one bt den lso...i thnk ur rofs2 hai sme prblm so fiw it soon and at da ending of ur cfw is smthng V01 which shd be v05 isnt it...pls chk it n fix it.

Another bug is with any contact that has e-mail address added. It can't open fully, you open a name and thats it. Can't reach the numbers on a contact, e-mail address, mailing address, edit etc. If an e-mail address is removed it opens normally. Check that please!! Thank you.

Guest prayaas1998

Bro mera 5800 v60 dead ho jata hai maine 5 6 bar try kiya par kuch nai hua wai pwer on ke tym purple lines maine tumhara cfw nai use kiya tha i hv used da older one bt den lso...i thnk ur rofs2 hai sme prblm so fiw it soon and at da ending of ur cfw is smthng V01 which shd be v05 isnt it...pls chk it n fix it.

Welcome to the forum! :)

I think you should post in English as not everyone here would understand Hindi..

you should include this as well in your cfw.. and make a suite for them http://forum.gizmolord.com/modding-section/backup-and-restore-minicmd-exe-by-il-socio/

well this cfw was created b4 the minicmd.ex by socio was shared, only the beta testing was left, so im sure in their next release it would be implemented. Till then enjoy the current release :)

Dude..

Only english.. :)

no,its not belle bar issue,its due to glossy anna icon pack,as ivan reportd dat if we use a theme wit built in icons,the bug goes away n if we use di theme,the redirection bug stays,so we have 2 options here,change the icon pack or rectify the bug in icons,first one is easy but do anybody knws how to rectify the error in icons?

Bro i try Anna icons pack by binh24 for n97v30 and it also have bug with connectivity, must find other anna icons or to fix somehow connectivity issue :\

@xtreme @shashwat, use the QT pack by Stmphsico here, it works well will all cfw. For notification package refer to this post

after installing all the above, every QT app available fot s^1 phones will work like a charm, if u still do have some issue with smart-installer just extract the app from the package containing the smartinstaller and install, ur app will still work :) if u still face any problem u can surely ask for help.